trump

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
I wonder what would trump the bump would do if Congress asks him to step down behind Russia"s intervention into the elections ?

I wonder what would trump the bump would do if Congress asks him to step down behind Russia"s intervention into the elections ?
You're a little late now that everyone is blaming China........ Next thing we know they'll be blaming Ewoks.......... :dunno:

Trump would inform Congress they had better watch out for Swamp Drainers.

you are encouraging a silent coup ? Trump is an ass for sure, but I do hope he shits all over the Jeffersons legacy after its all done, and utterly destroys every politician involved in this fucktardery.

At best, it would be a very long and arduous battle in the Supreme Court, at worst, those against him would deal with a flurry of twitter attacks.

The election is over, Trump won. Time to embrace this and rally around him. He has America's interests at heart. If he wants to adopt another child, I am available! Help let some Canadians make America great again! :dance:

Forum List

Back