Trump

is such a racist he keeps pardoning and commuting sentence for black folk......and the lowest unemployment ever for blacks......dems better hope they can continue to shame, bully and propagandize the black community........

After meeting with Kim Kardashian West, Trump commutes Alice Johnson's life sentence

Can you lay out the connection between being racist and an unemployment rate going down?

I can not see how they are related

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I dunno know buddy, I specifically remember your friends on the left saying Reagan was racist because of the black unemployment numbers. You want it both ways, but you can’t have it both ways

While I do have some liberal friends I am not on the left and at the time of Reagan was a die hard rock solid Repub that had Ronnie T-shirts.

That aside there is no connection, it is just partisan bullshit! Thanks

so you're saying that didn't happen?

Not to my recollection, but then again I was more into women and booze back then than partisan politics

I dunno know buddy, I specifically remember your friends on the left saying Reagan was racist because of the black unemployment numbers. You want it both ways, but you can’t have it both ways

While I do have some liberal friends I am not on the left and at the time of Reagan was a die hard rock solid Repub that had Ronnie T-shirts.

That aside there is no connection, it is just partisan bullshit! Thanks

You seem to agree with people who are on the left on this board. And let me tell you something, the people who are left on this board are on the extreme left.

Pretty much the only thing we agree on is our dislike
of Trump. There are no policy issues we agree on

but I thought you were some kind of right wing republican.......like jake starkey?
they just don't vote. but love to bitch about that they didn't feel strong enough to vote for.

Lying bastard! I have never not voted.

Fuck, this place is just filled to the brim with liars

Yeah I can't understand why anyone would think Donnie "Whiteshoe" Trump has been a racist all his life.....

"In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he argued they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them."

Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

Forum List

Back