Trumpf is picking up his ball and stabbing it with his knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outrun My Gun

Jul 22, 2016
Ted was right. You know it, I know it, he knows it.

But the party who brought us Palin, Wrongme, and W deserves every bit of this. Every bit.

I think he is out campaigning today so I have no idea what this picking up the ball thing is about.

Yes. He is holding a rally in Portland, Maine today--his third visit here since June, in an attempt to get our one electoral vote in the 2nd District, which is sparsely populated but holds a lot of conservatives. Old white people is our specialty, and Trump is hoping for it. Smells a little like desperation to me.

But the party who brought us Palin, Wrongme, and W deserves every bit of this. Every bit.

Every time you get a thought in your head, you don't need to post a one to three line OP about it in the Politics Section.

Stop spamming the Politics Section with this stuff, post your "thoughts" in General Discussion or something.

You're right. The RNC got so out of touch with their base that they are actually forcing conservatives to vote for this political idiot. We have no viable alternative, Johnson probably won't even make the debate stage and there is no way in hell I'd ever vote for the pantsuit bulldyke.

Can you possibly give a link to what you are talking about? Not everyone is a mind reader, and if they are, they probably don't have time to jump in your head and figure out what you are talking about and why. Another suggestion: read the Forum Rules! Threads started in this area should have CONTENT, not just a one, two, or three line thought of yours.

Every time you get a thought in your head, you don't need to post a one to three line OP about it in the Politics Section.

Stop spamming the Politics Section with this stuff, post your "thoughts" in General Discussion or something.

Lucy, he's one of the rat yahoo trolls that came here. He's lucky to put a sentence together. Totally vile and stupid.

I think he is out campaigning today so I have no idea what this picking up the ball thing is about.

Lefties have completely given up all pretense of Reason and are just spewing negative sounding spin.

You can ask him what he means. He will not answer.

THey are basing their hopes on shouting down any real discussion and turning the election into a screaming match that they know they can win because of the completely corrupt media.

They are vile pieces of shit.

Lucy, he's one of the rat yahoo trolls that came here. He's lucky to put a sentence together. Totally vile and stupid.

He's frequently doing this in the Politics Section, there were two of his OP's earlier, one a two line "thought" and the other was just a one line "thought"

Pretty much spamming the Politics Section, as Aye has written in red, he needs to read the Rules about this section, I know he's new, but he needs to get with the programme because it's getting annoying already.

I notice some of ORMG's recent "thoughts" have been moved from the Politics Section into The Badlands, which is more appropriate.

Lefties have completely given up all pretense of Reason and are just spewing negative sounding spin.

THey are basing their hopes on shouting down any real discussion and turning the election into a screaming match that they know they can win because of the completely corrupt media.

There are plenty of RW's doing the same thing, ya know. Don't be polishing your halo just yet, guys.

He's frequently doing this in the Politics Section, there were two of his OP's earlier, one a two line "thought" and the other was just a one line "thought"

Pretty much spamming the Politics Section, as Aye has written in red, he needs to read the Rules about this section, I know he's new, but he needs to get with the programme because it's getting annoying already.
Lucy--the mods got on him. Now you can go back to your job.

Lucy--the mods got on him. Now you can go back to your job.

Yes because I felt the need to issue several alerts, and yes the mods did a good job with those alerts.

I don't often issue alerts I should add, but on this occasion, considering the sheer amount of these one to three line "thoughts" as OP's I felt I had to.

I notice some of ORMG's recent "thoughts" have been moved from the Politics Section into The Badlands, which is more appropriate.

The difference between him and the vast majority of leftist poster. Or even HIllary is a matter of degree, not kind.

There are plenty of RW's doing the same thing, ya know. Don't be polishing your halo just yet, guys.

NO, there are not.

To make that type of propaganda work, you need control of the media and a vast herd of mindless minons to parrot their talking points over and over and over and over.

I'll be polishing my halo all day, oldlady.

NO, there are not.

To make that type of propaganda work, you need control of the media and a vast herd of mindless minons to parrot their talking points over and over and over and over.

I'll be polishing my halo all day, oldlady.
I was talking about here, on USMB. I thought that is what we were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back