trumpism extols its folk hero

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Trumpism Extols Its Folk Hero Opinion | Trumpism Extols Its Folk Hero

Most Americans see a Liar as a Liar.....trumpettes see s liar as their legend.....very sick....recalling 1930's Germany...the shouting crowds....the threats against political opponents....the drooling nationalism....

There's nothing wrong with nationalism, as long as it is AMERICAN NATIONALISM!

I detest Black Nationalism as much as White Nationalism.
A Country only exists if it has borders.

The op-ed source "Chuck Blow(hard)" is a notorious left winger and proven bigot who made fun of Romney's religious beliefs (and later apologized).

What is "White Nationalism" they're talking about recently? Are you guys here to help out with this? I think someone once described this about excluding other groups for who gets to be in the Nation or an American? Dividing into a White American country?

you do not know ANYTHING about nazi history/etc
the Dems/left/blacks are like 1930s nazis/SA
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)

More than two dozen protesters chanting "black lives matter" disrupted Donald Trump's rally
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
Trump rally repeatedly disrupted by protesters
etc etc etc

.......they THREATENED to riot if they did not get the verdict [ in a CIVILIZED court case ] that they wanted--and they vandalized the mayor's house !!!!!!!!
Agitators vandalize STL mayor's home

burning/looting/rioting
they burn/loot/riot when they don't get the verdict they want---THIS is naziism/crap
2014-08-19t075621z1959034814gm1ea8j17ng01rtrmadp3usa-missouri-shooting.jpg

etc etc
you post OPINION--I post facts

Judge Lance Ito from the OJ Simpson trial and lovely wife Margaret York. They probably figure it out.

Supreme Jusice Clarence Thomas and Wife also fully qualified for any issues involving languages, cultures, races, understanding any people in the world. Like if we Could be them, then we'd have a broad world perspective with the Ebony-Ivory that understands Lithuanian oil spills with Sweden.

so the Brits are racists/NAZIS/etc for voting for Brexit.......???!!!!

What is "White Nationalism" they're talking about recently? Are you guys here to help out with this? I think someone once described this about excluding other groups for who gets to be in the Nation or an American? Dividing into a White American country?

MAGA should be MAWA.....and we all know what the W stands for...huh?

The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)

More than two dozen protesters chanting "black lives matter" disrupted Donald Trump's rally
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
etc etc etc

.......they THREATENED to riot if they did not get the verdict [ in a CIVILIZED court case ] that they wanted--and they vandalized the mayor's house !!!!!!!!

burning/looting/rioting
they burn/loot/riot when they don't get the verdict they want---THIS is naziism/crap

etc etc

trump wants a "national" news media to publish only good news about his regime. I honestly never thought I would heard so called president say that....but since trump is a Putin approved president...I can understand it.

Sturmabteilung (SA)

etc etc etc

burning/looting/rioting

etc etc

trump wants a "national" news media to publish only good news about his regime. I honestly never thought I would heard so called president say that....but since trump is a Putin approved president...I can understand it.
it's RIGHT THERE---the SA DISRUPTED political rallies
the left/BLM DISRUPTED Trump rallies
EXACTLY what the SA did

The op-ed source "Chuck Blow(hard)" is a notorious left winger and proven bigot who made fun of Romney's religious beliefs (and later apologized).
To be fair everybody but other Mormons made fun of Romney's magic underwear.

Black unemployment was in the double digits for Obama's long long eight years but Barry only cared about the elite electric car manufactures and failing solar companies. Barry told America's Black workers that good factory jobs were gone forever and get used to being on welfare. President Trump's leadership produced a 4.1 GDP in his first year and unemployment is at a historic low. Why don't lefties appreciate it? Maybe it is part of the mental illness that prompted a H'wood actress to hold up a facsimle of the President's bloody head and a Sanders supporter to open fire on a republican baseball team.

Most Americans see a Liar as a Liar.....trumpettes see s liar as their legend.....very sick....recalling 1930's Germany...the shouting crowds....the threats against political opponents....the drooling nationalism....
Yes, you are very sick to compare the GOP to Nazis in the Third Reich. That's about as sleazy and dishonest as a person can get.

White nationalism is an umbrella term the left uses to marginalize everyone they don't like.

Yes, you are very sick to compare the GOP to Nazis in the Third Reich. That's about as sleazy and dishonest as a person can get.
that's all they have
they have no facts/etc
THEY are the nazis--see my previous post

that's all they have
they have no facts/etc
THEY are the nazis--see my previous post
Exactly. They have no issues they can run on. What, the economy? Immigration? Terrorism? All the terrorist attacks we've had since he was inaugurated were committed by leftists. ISIS have been wiped out.

White nationalism is an umbrella term the left uses to marginalize everyone they don't like.
It's a way for them to imply anyone who supports controlling the border is a Nazi.

There is no better evidence that leftists are the lowest kind of scum.

Forum List

Back