trumpism extols its folk hero

What is "White Nationalism" they're talking about recently? Are you guys here to help out with this? I think someone once described this about excluding other groups for who gets to be in the Nation or an American? Dividing into a White American country?

White nationalism is an umbrella term the left uses to marginalize everyone they don't like.

No..you need to Wikipedia the word. trump is counting on the ultra racist for support..

What is "White Nationalism" they're talking about recently? Are you guys here to help out with this? I think someone once described this about excluding other groups for who gets to be in the Nation or an American? Dividing into a White American country?

White nationalism is an umbrella term the left uses to marginalize everyone they don't like.

No..you need to Wikipedia the word. trump is counting on the ultra racist for support..
Wikipedia is the last place to look if you want to know what it means. You just proved his definition is correct, dumbass.

16:38 is where all peoples need to be! Who will help us in seven oceans?! Just us! Original Americans! The other guys too! Wish them Well! Argh, AhnChangho family UURUGH.

It's a way for them to imply anyone who supports controlling the border is a Nazi.

There is no better evidence that leftists are the lowest kind of scum.

Yep. Look up the media's definition of white supremacist terror attacks. They use an extremely broad brush. They'll mention threats on abortion clinics. Not just attacks, but threats. As if that has anything to do with racism.

Forum List

Back