🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumpism has metastasized, is headed to dark, eerie places says exGOP Rep Joe Walsh, Trump then defines what Trumpism really means after reporter asks

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Nothing explains Trumpism quite like this...great job by Trump!

A CNN "panel"? Really? Trump was the first outsider with the money and personality to kick the media in the nutz and laugh at them while doing it. They'll never forgive or forget it and will still be trashing him and anyone who DARES to support him forever. Their view of the world is that they are at the center and no one has the right to do anything without their blessing.
The real horror for them is still to come. The next "Trump" will be someone like DeSantis who is younger, just as energetic, and just as unconcerned with their bullshit rules and demands. In the shorter term, they will be going into a full panic-driven rage as soon as Trump announces for '24 because they've fired every gun in their arsenal and had no effect on him at all. These crazy bastards will set the country on fire rather than take a chance on him beating them, yet again.

Why would anyone give a shit what Joe Walsh thinks? He’s a long time anti-Trumper and a warmonger.

Yes, Trumpism is a revolt against the monopoly political class who are waging war on the middle class.

only Pro-Trump anti-war opinions are valid? ok!

Yes, at this point the political class is exposed as enemies of the country. Every policy they espouse helps them, helps our enemies, such as china, makes them rich, and costs us blood and people.

Fuck the political class.

What is Trumpism?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?

Off hand, I’d say that the clip of President Trump explaining the essence of “Trumpism” IS a damn fine job.

It is FAR TOO much common sense for most of our liberals and progressives and Democrats to fathom.
Hey, BackAgain, I see that you're still yammering that I'm a vainglorious and tragically stupid tool who can't admit when he's wrong in your signature.

You forgot to mention the fact that your allegation stems from your mindless, pseudo-scientific notion that the laws of thermodynamics would necessarily obtain beyond the physical universe, that God, therefore, could not have created the universe and the laws of physics that govern it in the first place because . . . wait for it . . . the law of conservation would prohibit that.

:alcoholic:

You may have me on ignore, but everybody else will see the absurdity on which your allegation is predicated. I think I'll repost this under your posts from time to time.

Yes, exactly right. It's never been about him, as I've said a thousand times.

It has always been about his enablers, his own "Deep State", and they're winning, with the help of the rank-and-file "useful idiots".

The GQP Jihadis are going to have their way for a while. We'll see if America can survive this. They don't want it to. They want to "fundamentally change" America:

vHHcC76.jpg

Last edited:
Shill after shill after shill. Never a word about the programs of Trump but the personality. Something most of them have backed over the years. Don't worry. It looks like the Vichy Repubs may even strike a gun deal with the Progs. I guess we all have a price. And most will sell out.

It has always been about his enablers, his own "Deep State", and they're winning, with the help of the rank-and-file "useful idiots".

The GQP Jihadis are going to have their way for a while. We'll see if America can survive this. They don't want it to. They want to "fundamentally change" America:

vHHcC76.jpg
This “change” you speak of…what is it that they want to “change” and how will they “change” it?

vHHcC76.jpg
Fundamentally change America?! :lmao:

Actually, that would be the agenda of leftist jihadis. What's amazing is that you were able to say that, so to speak, with a straight face.

Why don't you give some real examples from Trump's agenda wherein he would fundamentally change America relative to its founding ethos expressed in the Declaration of Independence.

Fundamentally change America?! :lmao:

Actually, that would be the agenda of leftist jihadis. What's amazing is that you were able to say that, so to speak, with a straight face.

Why don't you give some real examples from Trump's agenda wherein he would fundamentally change America relative to its founding ethos expressed in the Declaration of Independence.

Yes, jihadi. Looks like we're moving towards a phony Christian White Nationalist period in this nation's history.

You're getting what you want. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back