Trumpism = Totalitarianism and Fascism

Asking how the alt right's attempt in "restricting voting rights and free speech are not tools used by totalitarian and fascist regimes" is whiny and left wing. : lol: Soggy engaged in Alt Right tantrums of personality attack and misdefining what I said: typical Alt Right behavior.

Your guy, orange cheeto, is losing the election in great part to those types of tantrums and lies.

Yup, I am voting for McMullin, and the Great Basin at least is erasing Trump from influence in state politics after the election. That is a good start.
Do you honestly think that will help you get your testicles back Jakey?

Asking how the alt right's attempt in "restricting voting rights and free speech are not tools used by totalitarian and fascist regimes" is whiny and left wing. : lol: Soggy engaged in Alt Right tantrums of personality attack and misdefining what I said: typical Alt Right behavior.

Your guy, orange cheeto, is losing the election in great part to those types of tantrums and lies.

Yup, I am voting for McMullin, and the Great Basin at least is erasing Trump from influence in state politics after the election. That is a good start.
Do you honestly think that will help you get your testicles back Jakey?

It's not contagious, not an epidemic, it’s only yours went missing.

Meathead, because you were de-testicled long ago means nothing about mine.

Why are you worried about mine? :lol: You are like Orange Creepy that way.

Forum List

Back