Trumpism

"Modern xidenism, so called, is nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth.
totally out of touch with reality, and the AMERICAN people, and the laws of the land
You just described perfectly the situation between 2016 and 2020
oh? im thinking those were the years you were classified as-- out of brain cells.---
some of the best years, with a non-politician as one of the best presidents---gas prices were low, borders were more secure, no chinese flu until the demonRATS gave millions to a chinese lab(go figure-chinese lab) to introduce the chinese flu to AMERICA, no wars, lots of peace making....

In essence they are followers of Trunp....the father of all lies.

"Modern Trumpism, so called, is nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth. It is not scared or slowed or dissuaded by any form of untruth, because it is inherently, down to its very essence, in every fiber of its hideous being, a lie. It is an enemy of truth and an ally of anything that undermines it. I recently made the argument that the trumpian election superstition completed the final step into total, full blown anti-truth lunacy. Once they have perverted the very definition of being, there is nowhere else to go. This is it. Whatever faint glimmer of reality still shone from its dying core has now been extinguished. That was my theory, and it didn't take long to be proven correct".

Before this is over we really will have re-education camps.

"Modern xidenism, so called, is nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth.
totally out of touch with reality, and the AMERICAN people, and the laws of the land
oh? im thinking those were the years you were classified as-- out of brain cells.---
some of the best years, with a non-politician as one of the best presidents---gas prices were low, borders were more secure, no chinese flu until the demonRATS gave millions to a chinese lab(go figure-chinese lab) to introduce the chinese flu to AMERICA, no wars, lots of peace making....
A trip through the mind of a Trump supporter...YIKES!!!

"Modern Trumpism, so called, is nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth. It is not scared or slowed or dissuaded by any form of untruth, because it is inherently, down to its very essence, in every fiber of its hideous being, a lie. It is an enemy of truth and an ally of anything that undermines it. I recently made the argument that the trumpian election superstition completed the final step into total, full blown anti-truth lunacy. Once they have perverted the very definition of being, there is nowhere else to go. This is it. Whatever faint glimmer of reality still shone from its dying core has now been extinguished. That was my theory, and it didn't take long to be proven correct".

I think that if we finally acknowledge what we are up against and take needed steps to stamp out the crazy, they will re-educate themselves. I fear what might happen if they don't.

Damn..even NewsMax is getting tired of the Big Lie..or maybe it's just a case of them not wanting to get ensnared in any Dominion lawsuits. Here's a Twitter feed of a host on NewsMax getting frustrated with an ardent Trump nut supporter known as The Pillow Guy...

"Clintonism"? Relying on the statute of limitations when accused of rape. "Obamaism" blaming every white person including your own grandmother for racism.

"Clintonism"? Relying on the statute of limitations when accused of rape. "Obamaism" blaming every white person including your own grandmother for racism.
Nice try. Dumb post, but shows improvement from the crap you usually post. I give it a C-

the TRUTH normally hurts you retarded commie demonRATS...but hey, if you need 2 deny, deflect or twist to suit, have at it.

the TRUTH normally hurts you retarded commie demonRATS...but hey, if you need 2 deny, deflect or twist to suit, have at it.
(chuckle)

I think that if we finally acknowledge what we are up against and take needed steps to stamp out the crazy, they will re-educate themselves. I fear what might happen if they don't.
I don't think they will without outside help.

There is no such thing as "Trumpism"

There are only pathetic creatures unable to move away from their sad obsession with the man.

There is no such thing as "Trumpism"

There are only pathetic creatures unable to move away from their sad obsession with the man.
I'm sure you wish there was no trumpism. It's the party that consumed the GOP

How ironic is it that a screed about the rejection of truth is itself a rejection of truth?

Urban Dictionary: Trumpian
Given to spastic outbursts of verbal diarrhea, especially those which reek of racism, sexism, xenophobia, or other closed-minded thinking.

Urban Dictionary: Trumpian
Given to spastic outbursts of verbal diarrhea, especially those which reek of racism, sexism, xenophobia, or other closed-minded thinking.
No bias there.

Forum List

Back