Trump's adminitration is a clusterf*ck

Women's soccer team wins World title But as they said no visit to the FN WH,,,,Will visit the House
I'm sure Trump is distraught over it

/sarcasm
Makes him look real good with women voters ,,the largest % of our voters
to hell with women, he'll win with white women and that's enough
I don't think most white women are stupid This pervert must bother them some

Women's soccer team wins World title But as they said no visit to the FN WH,,,,Will visit the House

/sarcasm
to hell with women, he'll win with white women and that's enough
I don't think most white women are stupid This pervert must bother them some
in 2016, Trump won white women, catapulting him to the best job in the world!

the shitshow strategy of Trump's administration is on purpose, that's all i'm sayin!

these folks have 0 experience

this is not an administration out of its element, but out of its galaxy

DOJ announces it will; print Census forms without the citizenship question.

Trump comes out later & vows to print them with the question on them.

WTF?

Trump can't seem to manage anything including himself.
Yep, no doubt. But we have democratic liberals giving sanctuary to illegal aliens without consent of the people which transcends. Reminds me of the parable of the emperor's new clothes...Most of us notice, and we say nothing. Speak up, kids.

/sarcasm

Rapinoe does not represent the majority of american women, not even close. She represents only the lunatic far left lesbian demographic, about 1% of women and .05% of americans.

/sarcasm

Rapinoe does not represent the majority of american women, not even close. She represents only the lunatic far left lesbian demographic, about 1% of women and .05% of americans.
let the record show you just said the majority of american women are not world cup caliber champions

/sarcasm

let the record show you just said the majority of american women are not world cup caliber champions
And let the record show one more trump POS out Who will the next scumbag be?

/sarcasm

very true, but if they were most of them would not act like that arrogant bitch.

/sarcasm

the next scumbag? well lets see, how about Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Lynch, Holder, both clintons, Schiff, Nadler, and finally the worst president in history, obozo

/sarcasm

the next scumbag? well lets see, how about Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Lynch, Holder, both clintons, Schiff, Nadler, and finally the worst president in history, obozo
All great American patriots who DON'T believe putin ahead of the FBI

/sarcasm

very true, but if they were most of them would not act like that arrogant bitch.
Maybe if the pervert would grab her pussy she might say thanks?? Trump is a slime bag and your repub friends refuse to admit it

you are pathetic in your ignorance. The dem attempt at a coup using the FBI and DOJ failed and the criminals who conspired in it are being brought to justice. It never had anything to do with Putin, it was all a failed attempt to cover up Hillary's illegal activities.

you are pathetic in your ignorance. The dem attempt at a coup using the FBI and DOJ failed and the criminals who conspired in it are being brought to justice. It never had anything to do with Putin, it was all a failed attempt to cover up Hillary's illegal activities.
A coup? Man,you/re losing it

Forum List

Back