Trump’s Allies Struggle to Stop QAnon’s Spread

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
So..they reap what they sow, eh? Who knew that the fools actually BELIEVE all this shyte?

Well...quite a few here are true believers....

"Pro-Trump media personalities are scrambling to prevent the QAnon conspiracy theory from catching on with the GOP grassroots, after a Trump rally last week brought the bizarre movement to mainstream attention.
The pundits are starting to worry that QAnon supporters — who believe in outlandish claims outlined in anonymous internet posts that Trump is engaged in a good-versus-evil struggle against a global pedophile cabal — will be used by Democrats and the media to make all Trump voters look crazy. Already, QAnon supporters are showing up at Trump rallies.
Lee Stranahan, a former Breitbart reporter who now hosts a radio show at Russian-owned Sputnik, said he has struggled to convince QAnon believers that their theory is fake.
“It’s not just dumb, it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen,” Stranahan told The Daily Beast. “It’s unprecedentedly dumb in the history of American politics.”
So far, though, it’s not clear that the pushback from the various pro-Trump personalities will dissuade anyone. Their tweets attacking QAnon are often besieged with replies from fans who believe in QAnon and are now shocked to see that their political heroes don’t.
Further complicating the effort, the pro-Trump figures now trying to fight QAnon have often embraced equally outlandish conspiracy theories themselves. And everyone involved supports Trump, who built his political career pushing the conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was actually born in Kenya."

The internal GOP pushback even included an attempt to debunk Q. Jack Posobiec, a reporter for the conservative One American News Network, claimed without much evidence that he had found the originator of QAnon and was working on a piece “debunking” the whole conspiracy theory. Like Flynn, Posobiec was soon awash in hundreds of disappointed QAnon believers accusing him of being part of a deep-state plot.

The QAnon pushback from the right appears to have been sparked less by concern about the conspiracy theory itself and more by mainstream media stories that exposed the bizarre beliefs of QAnon believers.

Last edited:
Trump is trying to stop Qanon? I thought Trump WAS Qanon!

I mean, catfishing the media is something he likes to do. Remember the stories about him being his own press agent while pretending to be someone else?

Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

A recording obtained by The Washington Post captures what New York reporters and editors who covered Trump’s early career experienced in the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s: calls from Trump’s Manhattan office that resulted in conversations with “John Miller” or “John Barron” — public-relations men who sound precisely like Trump himself — who indeed are Trump, masquerading as an unusually helpful and boastful advocate for himself, according to the journalists and several of Trump’s top aides.

Trump is trying to stop Qanon? I thought Trump WAS Qanon!

I mean, catfishing the media is something he likes to do. Remember the stories about him being his own press agent while pretending to be someone else?

Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

A recording obtained by The Washington Post captures what New York reporters and editors who covered Trump’s early career experienced in the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s: calls from Trump’s Manhattan office that resulted in conversations with “John Miller” or “John Barron” — public-relations men who sound precisely like Trump himself — who indeed are Trump, masquerading as an unusually helpful and boastful advocate for himself, according to the journalists and several of Trump’s top aides.

print your own mag, build your brand - live in a lie.

czeur4ixuaary_r.jpg

This board is crawling with these Q-wazy freaks.
Like who?
Not to name names ..but anyone who uses Infowars and/or Gateway pundit...speaks knowingly..and at length about a 'deep state'--could well be a suspect..just sayin'....

I find it amusing that the Trump camp is trying to make the case that they are the 'normal' ones..and that the very people who voted Trump in..are now the very people that they wish to disavow!

QAnon is right that they're all pedophiles; it keeps them silent as they rise to power. It's an instant death sentence if they step out of line. That's how they make Progressives leaders all parrot the Party line

So..they reap what they sow, eh? Who knew that the fools actually BELIEVE all this shyte?

Well...quite a few here are true believers....

"Pro-Trump media personalities are scrambling to prevent the QAnon conspiracy theory from catching on with the GOP grassroots, after a Trump rally last week brought the bizarre movement to mainstream attention.
The pundits are starting to worry that QAnon supporters — who believe in outlandish claims outlined in anonymous internet posts that Trump is engaged in a good-versus-evil struggle against a global pedophile cabal — will be used by Democrats and the media to make all Trump voters look crazy. Already, QAnon supporters are showing up at Trump rallies.
Lee Stranahan, a former Breitbart reporter who now hosts a radio show at Russian-owned Sputnik, said he has struggled to convince QAnon believers that their theory is fake.
“It’s not just dumb, it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen,” Stranahan told The Daily Beast. “It’s unprecedentedly dumb in the history of American politics.”
So far, though, it’s not clear that the pushback from the various pro-Trump personalities will dissuade anyone. Their tweets attacking QAnon are often besieged with replies from fans who believe in QAnon and are now shocked to see that their political heroes don’t.
Further complicating the effort, the pro-Trump figures now trying to fight QAnon have often embraced equally outlandish conspiracy theories themselves. And everyone involved supports Trump, who built his political career pushing the conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was actually born in Kenya."

The internal GOP pushback even included an attempt to debunk Q. Jack Posobiec, a reporter for the conservative One American News Network, claimed without much evidence that he had found the originator of QAnon and was working on a piece “debunking” the whole conspiracy theory. Like Flynn, Posobiec was soon awash in hundreds of disappointed QAnon believers accusing him of being part of a deep-state plot.

The QAnon pushback from the right appears to have been sparked less by concern about the conspiracy theory itself and more by mainstream media stories that exposed the bizarre beliefs of QAnon believers.

Some people lead such sad and meaningless lives. Can you blame them for wanting to feel like their part of some special group, 'in the know', with access to the double-secret information?

They get to live a fantasy of actually being someone who matters for five minutes. Even when Trump finally goes down, they'll hold onto their delusions of martyrdom.

QAnon is right that they're all pedophiles; it keeps them silent as they rise to power. It's an instant death sentence if they step out of line. That's how they make Progressives leaders all parrot the Party line

Anywhere I go on this board when pedophiles are mention the right starts the conversation, seems to me they have this on their minds.

Anywhere I go on this board when pedophiles are mention the right starts the conversation, seems to me they have this on their minds.

I'll bet that's why Obama called Zuckerberg and Google to the White House, to they could perform the Progressive Pedophile induction ceremony in front government witnesses

I'll bet that's why Obama called Zuckerberg and Google to the White House, to they could perform the Progressive Pedophile induction ceremony in front government witnesses

Seems to be a subject on your mind quite a bit and your fellow ilk.

Forum List

Back