Trump's America gets in some Christmas shopping!!!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
CqE06xlUkAAflCK.jpg

What drives all this is greed. First, there's corporate greed. Competition is so fierce on Black Friday that slash prices to ridiculously low levels to get the maximum number of shoppers and squeeze out the maximum profit. And then there's the American people's greed, with prices so low they literally go crazy and get a little violent, and shove each other around to get that big screen TV. It would all be hilarious, except people are getting hurt, and I think one person was killed this year. Someone needs to put an end to this.

What drives all this is greed. First, there's corporate greed. Competition is so fierce on Black Friday that slash prices to ridiculously low levels to get the maximum number of shoppers and squeeze out the maximum profit. And then there's the American people's greed, with prices so low they literally go crazy and get a little violent, and shove each other around to get that big screen TV. It would all be hilarious, except people are getting hurt, and I think one person was killed this year. Someone needs to put an end to this.
That's weird. killed. trampled??

I have never gone shopping on "Black Friday". No way would I ever either. I can't imagine being in that insanity.

I got reminded about it when I found a Black Friday deal on Macys.com the other day and saved $20 without so much as a push or a shove.

No thanks, I'll do most of it online. No sales tax, cheapest price, and somebody brings it to me.

Two guys were shot over a parking space, one of them died.

Two guys were shot over a parking space, one of them died.
weirdos

No they're not Trump's America... those are your so fucking poor, EBT card carrying, obama phone using, subsidized housing living, obama voting so they can keep their hand outs coming human trash democrats.

Last edited:
The two women in the front look like they could be in their 60's. This gluttonous slob is getting ready to trample a couple grandmas for a TV. :lmao:

Personally, I like The Little Drummer Boy as the anthem of Christmas.

If we have to make a political comment, though, I'd say Obama has managed to "fix" the economy better than ol' Trump was moaning about, heh?

Personally, I like The Little Drummer Boy as the anthem of Christmas.

If we have to make a political comment, though, I'd say Obama has managed to "fix" the economy better than ol' Trump was moaning about, heh?
. Huh ????

Forum List

Back