Trump's America gets in some Christmas shopping!!!

CqE06xlUkAAflCK.jpg
Are these some of those folks who can't afford their own contraception?

What drives all this is greed. First, there's corporate greed. Competition is so fierce on Black Friday that slash prices to ridiculously low levels to get the maximum number of shoppers and squeeze out the maximum profit. And then there's the American people's greed, with prices so low they literally go crazy and get a little violent, and shove each other around to get that big screen TV. It would all be hilarious, except people are getting hurt, and I think one person was killed this year. Someone needs to put an end to this.
It's all incredibly undignified.

Seems their has been two fatalities:

Murica, USA — Before their Thanksgiving dinners could settle, many Americans left their family atmospheres and descended upon department stores and big box retailers across the country to partake in rampant and apparently violent Black Friday consumerism.

Mindless shoppers aren’t even getting the great discounts they cherish since retailers artificially inflate prices of goods in the months before the sales in order to make the subsequent discounts look good in comparison. Also, even if shoppers do manage to grab some genuine discounts, they will invariably buy another product that has a 98 percent markup value.

If we take a step back to observe this downright insanity, it is getting difficult to differentiate between Frank Darabont’s Walking Dead and Black Friday shoppers.

As the shopping began late Thursday night, so did the disgusting display savagery and greed.

Immediately after listing how thankful they were for everything in their lives, people fled to the store to fill their lives with more things. So far, two people have been killed and countless videos are popping up of consumers shoving, hitting, and knocking each other over — to get a bargain.

A 20-year-old New Jersey man was shot and killed around 1 a.m. at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing, in the parking lot next to Macy’s, the Press of Atlantic City reported. ...

Read more at Two Killed, More Injured as Americans Trample Each Other for Black Friday Bargains

Our very own fbj was caught up in the fray, got knocked down and nearly lost his head, undaunted he put his wig back on risking bodily injury then continued shopping for the love of his life.

e33256bc6c0aa960ce4759d4a46ceaa1.gif

What drives all this is greed. First, there's corporate greed. Competition is so fierce on Black Friday that slash prices to ridiculously low levels to get the maximum number of shoppers and squeeze out the maximum profit. And then there's the American people's greed, with prices so low they literally go crazy and get a little violent, and shove each other around to get that big screen TV. It would all be hilarious, except people are getting hurt, and I think one person was killed this year. Someone needs to put an end to this.
If you are stupid enough to spend what little money you have on shit that you really don't need and get trampled over for it...you deserve a slow death. The very cheap shit these fools are rushing to buy are the very items Trump plans on increasing in price...with his tarriff wars with Mexico and China after he becomes Fuhrer.

I see someone there reaching for their free Obama phone, pinhead.
. Well black Friday is almost free, but not as free as an Obama phone... Nothing can match that kind of free... lol... If reaching for an Obama phone, they must have gotten dragged off the street by the herd by accident, and began to think Hillary still needed votes..

If you are stupid enough to spend what little money you have on shit that you really don't need and get trampled over for it...you deserve a slow death. The very cheap shit these fools are rushing to buy are the very items Trump plans on increasing in price...with his tarriff wars with Mexico and China after he becomes Fuhrer.
. You should be glad, as it will put a stop to what you pointed out as a ridiculous tradition.

Personally, I like The Little Drummer Boy as the anthem of Christmas.

If we have to make a political comment, though, I'd say Obama has managed to "fix" the economy better than ol' Trump was moaning about, heh?
. Huh ????
What's your question?
. Is Trump president yet ??
During the campaign, Trump's constant lament was what an economic mess we were, how everyone was unemployed, losing out. Didn't you hear him? I would say all those plump wallets yesterday indicate things are not so bad (actually, they're still not great here, but we're rural). And BECAUSE Trump is not president, yet, I am connecting the dots that perhaps it was our current president for the past 8 years, Obama, who had something to do with our recovery?

If we have to make a political comment, though, I'd say Obama has managed to "fix" the economy better than ol' Trump was moaning about, heh?
. Huh ????
What's your question?
During the campaign, Trump's constant lament was what an economic mess we were, how everyone was unemployed, losing out. Didn't you hear him? I would say all those plump wallets yesterday indicate things are not so bad (actually, they're still not great here, but we're rural). And BECAUSE Trump is not president, yet, I am connecting the dots that perhaps it was our current president for the past 8 years, Obama, who had something to do with our recovery?
. And you are putting the horse before the cart by attacking Trump, and you are using crude measures to gauge the nations over all health with. You even used one in your post that indicates the limit of your scope. Everything Obama did was reactive instead of proactive near abouts, and this while he rode the nations dime like a good little liberal would do. How much did just the vacations add up to again ??

. Huh ????
What's your question?
There would be no Trump win, if the economy was really fucked up.....that's why people felt freely to vote a ingrate in...right now, thanks to Obama, our economy is good and jobs are there...they just don't pay much...which is a Trump call, not the white house. Obama won, because people were in real financial pain and white people were desperate to vote in anybody, even a unknown black guy with a muslim name, anything but another republican......because we fix shit, not fuck it up. Today, its not about the economy, ITS ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE FEELING THE SAME FRUSTRATIONS AND ANGER AS THE REST OF US AND THEY'RE INABILITY TO HANDLE IT.....SO THEY DO WHAT WHITES HAVE HISTORICALLY DONE, BLAME EVERYBODY BUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR VOTES.

Forum List

Back