Trump's America - It's the end of the dream

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Fewer Republicans in Congress now think Trump is putting America's interests ahead of his own regarding Russia. Meanwhile in the midwest, Conservative farmers who voted for Trump are now visibly distrustful of Trump's trade war strategy as they're overseas markets begin to disappear, and their wallets begin to shrink. Americas ship is slowly righting itself, as Trump's base of support steadily erodes. Trump supporters will shake their fists and cry "fake news" but even they know these issues coupled with Trump's mounting legal woes point a Presidency that will not end well.

"The eyes of the city are opening now, it's the end of the dream" - Al Stewart / Roads to Moscow :bye1:

Trade war anxiety surges ahead of Trump’s Midwest swing

Top Republicans in Congress break with Trump over Putin comments - CNNPolitics

The Republican Base Might Not Be As Scary As It Looks

This is why Trump said not to pay attention to what you see in the media. It's not true.

No sooner did the EU say they were dropping tariffs and negotiating deals more favorable to the U.S. the democrats are out denying reality.

More Fake News
he's doing a great job.
he just got more soybeans headed to Europe....what plane do you live on?

Russia, Russia, Russia

More Fake News
he's doing a great job.
he just got more soybeans headed to Europe....what plane do you live on?

Russia, Russia, Russia
I know that people live on BOATS, but I never knew that people also live on PLANES.

WoW!!! Technology today boy, I tell ya...what will they think of next?

Fewer Republicans in Congress now think Trump is putting America's interests ahead of his own regarding Russia. Meanwhile in the midwest, Conservative farmers who voted for Trump are now visibly distrustful of Trump's trade war strategy as they're overseas markets begin to disappear, and their wallets begin to shrink. Americas ship is slowly righting itself, as Trump's base of support steadily erodes. Trump supporters will shake their fists and cry "fake news" but even they know these issues coupled with Trump's mounting legal woes point a Presidency that will not end well.

"The eyes of the city are opening now, it's the end of the dream" - Al Stewart / Roads to Moscow :bye1:

LMAO, 2 words, European Union. LMAO

You know what I can't understand is why, in heaven's name, all these Trump supporters would place their and their children's hopes, dreams and plans in a man like Trump who for all intents and purposes is semi-literate, can't hold his attention for more than 10 minutes, has emotional issues, has zero intellectual curiosity, thinks with his "gut" ( really it is another body part) and who can't distinguish reality from fantasy nor does he want to.

It is like you have chosen a bus driver for your kids who is semi-blind, never passed a driver's test, never been in a bus before, has a drinking problem, and has uncontrollable anger issues all because that driver said, "I am the greatest bus driver that has ever lived!, and you believed him.

You know what I can't understand is why, in heaven's name, all these Trump supporters would place their and their children's hopes, dreams and plans in a man like Trump who for all intents and purposes is semi-literate, can't hold his attention for more than 10 minutes, has emotional issues, has zero intellectual curiosity, thinks with his "gut" ( really it is another body part) and who can't distinguish reality from fantasy nor does he want to.

It is like you have chosen a bus driver for your kids who is semi-blind, never passed a driver's test, never been in a bus before, has a drinking problem, and has uncontrollable anger issues all because that driver said, "I am the greatest bus driver that has ever lived!, and you believed him.

Seems you’re forgetting who he was running against. Some people thought Trump was the lesser of the two evils and would you really trust Hillary Clinton to take care of your kids? The same woman who willingly risked national security for convenience? If she can put aside the safety of the US to make her life easier what won’t she put aside?

It is like you have chosen a bus driver for your kids who is semi-blind, never passed a driver's test, never been in a bus before, has a drinking problem, and has uncontrollable anger issues all because that driver said, "I am the greatest bus driver that has ever lived!, and you believed him
Why do you still hold your hopes and dreams in a proven failure....Trump is winning for us....Obama never did but you are dream like in love with him.....ask your self the questions you have for us but exchange Trump for Barry.....

Dood, you make him out to be like a community organizer with zero experience. But it could have been worse, you almost had a president that felt cheating was the best way to get elected.

Nervous neo-Cons?
Trump’s the man!

Sorry pal, end of your dream.

It is like you have chosen a bus driver for your kids who is semi-blind, never passed a driver's test, never been in a bus before, has a drinking problem, and has uncontrollable anger issues all because that driver said, "I am the greatest bus driver that has ever lived!, and you believed him
Why do you still hold your hopes and dreams in a proven failure....Trump is winning for us....Obama never did but you are dream like in love with him.....ask your self the questions you have for us but exchange Trump for Barry.....

Trump is not winning. He has caused chaos to the international world order for no reason whatsoever. For all the sound and fury Trump created over the EU, it signified nothing as all they agreed to yesterday was to go back to the status quo. Trump has humiliated the US with Putin. Trump has continually lied and lied and lied some more. I will give him some credit for the boom given the massive stimulus that was the tax cut, but this boom is like W's boom, based on a tax cut and deregulation. The deficit is higher than it has ever been and rising faster than ever. And before you can say Obama, Obama took a world order on the verge of collapse and saved it. Unfortunately, Trump is on track to complete the job begun by W.

Trump is not winning. He has caused chaos to the international world order for no reason whatsoever. For all the sound and fury Trump created over the EU, it signified nothing as all they agreed to yesterday was to go back to the status quo. Trump has humiliated the US with Putin. Trump has continually lied and lied and lied some more. I will give him some credit for the boom given the massive stimulus that was the tax cut, but this boom is like W's boom, based on a tax cut and deregulation. The deficit is higher than it has ever been and rising faster than ever. And before you can say Obama, Obama took a world order on the verge of collapse and saved it. Unfortunately, Trump is on track to complete the job begun by W.
Is this boom based on borrowing billions from other nations?

This boom is based on taking money from our children. I suppose Obama could have let GM fail, all the banks fail, and lead us into another great depression. He was smarter than that. Leave it to a conservative to take us back to the brink.

You know what I can't understand is why, in heaven's name, all these Trump supporters would place their and their children's hopes, dreams and plans in a man like Trump...

Maybe some of us have different hopes and dreams than you do. Ever think of that possibility?

Last edited:

This boom is based on taking money from our children. I suppose Obama could have let GM fail, all the banks fail, and lead us into another great depression. He was smarter than that. Leave it to a conservative to take us back to the brink.

And the debt racked up by Obama...who will be paying that off?

Let me break this down for you....

"Fewer Republicans in Congress now think Trump is putting America's interests ahead of his own..."

So THAT is hilarious!.... Not one damn member of either house puts America's interest ahead of their own..... that is rich coming from them.

Farmers.......... what Farmers???.... you mean the Giant corporate agri-businesses that pretend to be farmers? And besides that, any pain is temporary as the trade wars settle out.

Forum List

Back