Trump's and Flynn's own personal dilemmas......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
We must admit that Trump gave it his best shot........trying to get Flynn "off the hook" with Comey and showing his loyalty to his acolytes by granting a pardon to Arpaio.

So, after Flynn was denied immunity form Mueller's team, Flynn's lawyers have for months tried mighty hard to get a promise of a pardon for both Flynn AND his son....

However, Trump's lawyers well knew that such pardons would be political suicide for the orange charlatan....

So, like any self-serving, corrupt ex-military, greedy creep, Flynn is FLIPPING for the Mueller's team.......

Knowing that the above will be looked upon as "liberal speculation" by right wingers, I cordially ask them to come up with a more credible scenario as to what is happening......but,ultimately,Mueller will let us all know.

• Banned
No takers from right wingers in coming up with a more credible scenario for Flynn's lawyers to distance themselves from the Trumpsters???............Well, I had my doubts anyway...LOL

We must admit that Trump gave it his best shot........trying to get Flynn "off the hook" with Comey and showing his loyalty to his acolytes by granting a pardon to Arpaio.

So, after Flynn was denied immunity form Mueller's team, Flynn's lawyers have for months tried mighty hard to get a promise of a pardon for both Flynn AND his son....

However, Trump's lawyers well knew that such pardons would be political suicide for the orange charlatan....

So, like any self-serving, corrupt ex-military, greedy creep, Flynn is FLIPPING for the Mueller's team.......

Knowing that the above will be looked upon as "liberal speculation" by right wingers, I cordially ask them to come up with a more credible scenario as to what is happening......but,ultimately,Mueller will let us all know.

How are those indictments coming?

• Banned

Coming along VERY nicely.......Just ask a few of those many ex members of Trump's entourage of corrupt idiots........LOL

(thanks for asking, Soggy.....)

As usual you got it backwards, it's up to you to prove your assertions and speculation. Otherwise you're just using bandwidth for nothing.

Manafort started talking and next thing, Podesta starting looking for a country with no US Extradition treaty.

Ask Manafort what happened to his passport.....at least Podesta still has one and has no intention of leaving this country.....Come on, Frankie, that was a LAME attempt to divert, don't you think??? (or do you EVER think?....LOL)..

We're not like Progressive Responder Jack Starkey and instantly respond to any post critical of Obama or Dems

tsk, tsk......your response to a Trump thread only mentions Obama??? Come on, bring up Hillary and Podesta for your constant delusional trifecta....LOL

As usual you got it backwards, it's up to you to prove your assertions and speculation. Otherwise you're just using bandwidth for nothing.

The nature of a forum such as this is precisely to state speculations......

Mueller's job, instead, is to have a grand jury indict after providing proof.....

Be patient Tigger....Its' coming along nicely......LOL

Last edited:

The nature of a forum such as this is precisely to state speculations......

Mueller's job, instead, is to have a gran jury indict after providing proof.....

Be patient Tigger....Its' coming along nicely......LOL

In reality a prosecutor shows a grand jury the prosecutors side of a story, it's up to a trial jury to decide if what he has is proof or not. As you have seen in well publicized cases lately, often the prosecutor doesn't have the proof, even when they file charges or get indictments. Also you have no way of knowing how it's coming any better than I, I just don't chose to speculate and call BS on those that do.

No takers from right wingers in coming up with a more credible scenario for Flynn's lawyers to distance themselves from the Trumpsters???............Well, I had my doubts anyway...LOL
/——/ you’re pathetic attempt to drag us into a straw man argument is laughable Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

As you have seen in well publicized cases lately, often the prosecutor doesn't have the proof, even when they file charges or get indictments.

Is that why Manafort and Gates are under house arrest and their passports surrendered???

Last edited:
/——/ you’re pathetic attempt to drag us into a straw man argument is laughable Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Can't address the O/P, TwoCellBrain, can you???.......LOL

As you have seen in well publicized cases lately, often the prosecutor doesn't have the proof, even when they file charges or get indictments.

Is that why Manafort and Gates are under house arrest and their passport surrendered???

Are you pretending their case has been heard by a trial jury? Conditions of bail have nothing to do with proof in a case, it's just designed to make sure a suspect appears at a trial. That's were proof is determined.

Are you pretending their case has been heard by a trial jury? Conditions of bail have nothing to do with proof in a case, it's just designed to make sure a suspect appears at a trial. That's were proof is determined.

yes, yes, Tigger.....Mueller, the grand jury and the judge who reviewed the indictment are ALL against you and your ilk.......but, fear not.....there's nothing to worry about......LOL

Pretty good, two indictments and one guilty plea. More coming down the line.

Forum List

Back