trump's anger with Meadows "through the roof"

Bah Ha Ha Ha

Old orange and far loser only lives in one party….cur the sycophants
Really I did an unscientific experiment to check that I did a search of the first page of the breaking news, current events and politics forums for threads about Trump either directly about him or indirectly here is outcome. Twenty seven threads total twenty one by liberal posters six by conservative posters. As I said this is unscientific but it does give an idea who is more obsessed with Trump. Thank you and have a nice day.

Really I did an unscientific experiment to check that I did a search of the first page of the breaking news, current events and politics forums for threads about Trump either directly about him or indirectly here is outcome. Twenty seven threads total twenty one by liberal posters six by conservative posters. As I said this is unscientific but it does give an idea who is more obsessed with Trump. Thank you and have a nice day.
Why does this surprise you? The cultists are lying low, as we get a new daily update on another thing the orange pile of shit did to overthrow the government. Or another indictment.

Last edited:
From your link:

"Likely"? In other words, an opinion.
Your thread title is a lie, claiming Trump's anger is "through the roof".
Stop parroting fake news, it makes you look like a fool.
You actually expect that hack to read or understand anything? "You are a better man the me Gunga Din."

stykojnjzi581.jpg

No, it gives us an idea who is more obsessed with the truth. Just look a t FOX news and their silence on this. They're scrambling as we speak to figure out the lies they will tell.

No, it gives us an idea who is more obsessed with the truth. Just look a t FOX news and their silence on this. They're scrambling as we speak to figure out the lies they will tell.
Tonight the network is pounding the law and order bullshit.

You claimed it was "uninformed." That's not an opinion. With an opinion, you would say, "in my opinion." You didn't. Why? Because using your argument as a matter of fact gives it more strength. But, in your case, we know you lied.

It IS uninformed! LOL It's someone's opinion

Tonight the network is pounding the law and order bullshit.
They definitely are. You know those mf's hate to go on tonight. But, they'll double down on bs, lies, and spin it in Meadows favor. But, unfortunately, their audience loves the lies.

It IS uninformed! LOL It's someone's opinion
Not in your case it wasn't. If it was, you would have worded it differently. These cultists use divisive language, then when cornered, claim it means something else. Dude, give it a rest. We all know the pathetic game. FOX news will play the same game tonight. It's "back pedal" night for them. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back