trump's anger with Meadows "through the roof"

I'll try and pretend this post of yours resembles something intelligent, so, describe exactly how this investigation is Stalinist?

Pelosi had the final decision on who sat on the committee and who didn't!!

Next stupid ass question, please.

If you are talking about O'Keefe the investigation is to find the diary. I wonder why.
The Biden administration has prosecutors looking into it. In 2010, he was sentenced to three years of probation after pleading guilty to entering a federal building — the district office of then-senator Mary Landrieu of Louisiana — under false pretences after being caught with three other conservative activists after entering the office dressed as telephone repairmen. And with Okeefe's resume, they won't have to look to far I suspect.

Distractions from an ignorant coward. You are out of your league. Move along.
You are not in any league you conceited dolt. I have not seen one original thought from you. Your posts
are name calling and rhetoric. Get over yourself. You are a hack. So, if there is a hack league, I stand corrected.

Pelosi had the final decision on who sat on the committee and who didn't!!

Next stupid ass question, please.
Surely you aren't so stupid as to pile on more stupid from your first post? Have you read Jordan's text? The man is implicated. He's a material witness. Are you so friggin stupid that you don't understand that? Your argument missed the mark as always.

You are not in any league you conceited dolt. I have not seen one original thought from you. Your posts
are name calling and rhetoric. Get over yourself. You are a hack. So, if there is a hack league, I stand corrected.
Pick a direction and start walking. I'll let you know when you can stop.

Surely you aren't so stupid as to pile on more stupid from your first post? Have you read Jordan's text? The man is implicated. He's a material witness. Are you so friggin stupid that you don't understand that? Your argument missed the mark as always.

You failed to refute my factual answer!

Post #241. Refute it!!

You're a failure. Loser's like you often are!!

You failed to refute my factual answer!

Post #241. Refute it!!

You're a failure. Loser's like you often are!!
LOl! I haven't failed with anything other than changing a retarded person into one who understands logical deductive reasoning;
The problem with Jordan is, he's an idiot. FOX news asked him before the committee was formed, whether he talked to Trump on January 6th. He said yes. That immediately canceled him out to be on any committee investigating January 6th. He became a material witness on that day. And when Schiff read off Jordan's text, it confirmed he was heavily involved in obstructing this election. And these Trump humpers think Jordan should have been on the committee? Is it possible that these cultists can be "THAT FUCKING STUPID?" Do you know what a material witness is in an investigation?

LOl! I haven't failed with anything other than changing a retarded person into one who understands logical deductive reasoning;
The problem with Jordan is, he's an idiot. FOX news asked him before the committee was formed, whether he talked to Trump on January 6th. He said yes. That immediately canceled him out to be on any committee investigating January 6th. He became a material witness on that day. And when Schiff read off Jordan's text, it confirmed he was heavily involved in obstructing this election. And these Trump humpers think Jordan should have been on the committee? Is it possible that these cultists can be "THAT FUCKING STUPID?" Do you know what a material witness is in an investigation?

Distraction is your only action.

So :anj_stfu: doofus!
I already gamed, set, and more than matched you.

It was easy.

Distraction is your only action.

So :anj_stfu: doofus!
I already gamed, set, and more than matched you.

It was easy.
Wow, you must really be a kid. The posts you present, are so embarrassingly juvenile, and without substance.

Forum List

Back