Trumps answer to Semitism

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
his answer to everything .....

pat yourself on the back.

IMO he could have knocked that one out of the park, but his massive ego took center stage.

What, do you miss they way Obama treated Israel?

IMO he could have knocked that one out of the park, but his massive ego took center stage.

The Jewish reporter who asked the question found the president's response encouraging.

The ultra-Orthodox reporter who received a tongue-lashing from US President Donald Trump at a press conference on Thursday later defended him against claims of anti-Semitism.

“It’s very unfair what’s been done to him and I understand why he’s so defensive. And I’m with him when it comes to being outraged about him being charged with this anti-Semitism,” Jake Turx, a reporter for Ami Magazine, told Fox News.

US Jewish groups and some lawmakers berated Trump for his treatment of Turx.

But asked whether he was angry by Trump’s reaction, Turx replied: “I’m going to say something that will surprise you and will probably surprise a lot of your viewers, but I was actually very hopeful because it shows a president who is so committed against this problem of anti-Semitism. That it bothers him on a personal level, a deep personal level, and it makes me very hopeful that he will work together with the community [to combat the phenomenon].”

“He’s done an unprecedented amount of outreach with the Orthodox Jewish community,” Turx said during the interview. “And so we understand why this is so hurtful for him, to see himself being called an anti-Semite.”

WATCH: After dressing-down, Jewish reporter defends Trump against anti-Semitism claims

It continues to be astonishing to see the media, which has behaved so irresponsibly whine when they are taken to account for their behavior.

What I miss is Obama's Honesty. Israel under the current PM, is continuing their expansion of territory. It appears that Putin and Bibi have the same ambitions, their idea of a manifest destiny notwithstanding how it impacts other peoples.

This shows the problem with Trump. He is too thin-skinned. He assumed the reporter was attacking him so he went after the reporter. It turns out that the reporter was asking a innocuous question. Reagan handled the press with class even though they attacked him.

The Honesty. Israel under the current PM is continuing their expansion of territory. It appears that Putin and Bibi have the same ambitions, their idea of a manifest destiny notwithstanding how it impacts other peoples.
It doesn't appear that way to sane people.

LOL, um.... Fuck You. That felt good and it's all you deserve.

People like toomuchtime don't understand the Realpolitik of my observation, and lack the ability to post a reasoned rebuttal. It s/he wants to offer a counterpoint of substance I'll respond, if not, he can go fuck itself.

This shows the problem with Trump. He is too thin-skinned. He assumed the reporter was attacking him so he went after the reporter. It turns out that the reporter was asking a innocuous question. Reagan handled the press with class even though they attacked him.
The reporter was very pleased with Trump's response. He said it showed him Trump was so emotionally committed to fighting anti semitism that being called an anti semite Democrats and the MSM hurts him deeply. It's a good thing to have a President who is so passionate about doing what he believes is right.

The Honesty. Israel under the current PM is continuing their expansion of territory. It appears that Putin and Bibi have the same ambitions, their idea of a manifest destiny notwithstanding how it impacts other peoples.
It doesn't appear that way to sane people.

LOL, um.... Fuck You. That felt good and it's all you deserve.

People like toomuchtime don't understand the Realpolitik of my observation, and lack the ability to post a reasoned rebuttal. It s/he wants to offer a counterpoint of substance I'll respond, if not, he can go fuck itself.
I gave you the response you deserve. In the half century since Israel captured Jude and Samaria all the Israeli communties in Judea and Samaria collectively take up just 1.8% of the land. Were you not so ignorant and bigoted you would realize how bizarre it is to consider this evidence of manifest destiny.

The reporter was very pleased with Trump's response. He said it showed him Trump was so emotionally committed to fighting anti semitism that being called an anti semite Democrats and the MSM hurts him deeply. It's a good thing to have a President who is so passionate about doing what he believes is right.

Horseshit .. the reporter asked a ligit question about semitism and how Trump was planning to deal with it, and got an answer about electoral college votes, and family members ...

Trump is a total dumbass. ALL he needed to say was that neither he or his admin would tolerate semitism on his watch. EVER.

FUCK THAT NARCISSISTIC SOB.

The bottom line is that Israel in pro-America, the rest ain't

Horseshit .. the reporter asked a ligit question about semitism and got an answer about electoral college votes, and family members ...

Trump is a total dumbass. ALL he needed to say was that neither he or his admin would tolerate semitism on his watch. EVER.

That's not what the reporter says:

The ultra-Orthodox reporter who received a tongue-lashing from US President Donald Trump at a press conference on Thursday later defended him against claims of anti-Semitism.

“It’s very unfair what’s been done to him and I understand why he’s so defensive. And I’m with him when it comes to being outraged about him being charged with this anti-Semitism,” Jake Turx, a reporter for Ami Magazine, told Fox News.

US Jewish groups and some lawmakers berated Trump for his treatment of Turx.

But asked whether he was angry by Trump’s reaction, Turx replied: “I’m going to say something that will surprise you and will probably surprise a lot of your viewers, but I was actually very hopeful because it shows a president who is so committed against this problem of anti-Semitism. That it bothers him on a personal level, a deep personal level, and it makes me very hopeful that he will work together with the community [to combat the phenomenon].”

“He’s done an unprecedented amount of outreach with the Orthodox Jewish community,” Turx said during the interview. “And so we understand why this is so hurtful for him, to see himself being called an anti-Semite.”

WATCH: After dressing-down, Jewish reporter defends Trump against anti-Semitism claims

Horseshit .. the reporter asked a ligit question about semitism and how Trump was planning to dealwith it, and got an answer about electoral college votes, and family members ...

Anti-semitism

I have to agree that was a weak response.

He should have dismissed any claim that he ran a xenophobic campaign or that any antisemitism was his fault or the fault of his supporters.

Wading into the crowd to strangle the reporter with his bare hands would have been good too.

the whole exchange was silly------Trump should learn to IGNORE idiots

Forum List

Back