TRUMP'S APPROVAL holding steady in new poll, DESPITE SHUTDOWN DRAMA

And yet Elizabeth Drew, whoever the hell that is, has the nerve to write in a NYT editorial: "His political status, weak for some time, is now hurtling downhill."

More FAKE NEWS .....seems NYT and CNN are in a life and death fight to see who can make up the most outrageous Trump news.....ROTFLMFAO!

President Trump's public support appears to be holding steady despite the partial government shutdown dragging on amid a stalemate over his demand for border wall funding.

Trump's approval rating in the Hill-HarrisX polls has been relatively steady since September, remaining between 45 percent and 48 percent.

"Despite a couple of polls being a little bit outside or perhaps a little bit of outliers, we've seen the president's approval rating generally consistent and in the mid-forties," Mallory Newall, research director at Ipsos Public Affairs, said Friday during a panel discussion featured on Hill.TV's "What America's Thinking."

Read more at thehill.com ...
So...today we believe polls?
Damn it's hard to keep up!!!
5oeH74O.png

^^ that is just perfect.

According to the polls, Hillary is president.

Those polls mostly got it right as they measured the popular vote not electoral votes. The polls that had Democrats up by 7-10 points in the generic poll got it right vs Trump pollsters like Rasmussen who had a 1 point lead for Democrats in the midterms.
Why would pollsters base their results...or even bother to measure...opinions that are irrelevant to winning the Presidency?

They are very relevant. Trump had a negative effect for Republicans in the midterms That effect will occur in 2020 when Trump is up for re-election.
I see.

So the 2016 presidential polls were based on what might could maybe happen in 2020.

Is that your thinking cap you're wearing?

The post 2016 polls and the midterms are telling us something.

You need a thinking cap

I dont trust the polls.

I figure take whatever the polling average is and add about 5% to it.

Of course. Trump is very popular. He could show up unannounced at a large gathering of civilians and he’d get nothing but love. That’s why he does that all the time. He’s beloved.

Not among suburban voters and especially women.

I dont trust the polls.

I figure take whatever the polling average is and add about 5% to it.

Of course. Trump is very popular. He could show up unannounced at a large gathering of civilians and he’d get nothing but love. That’s why he does that all the time. He’s beloved.

Not among suburban voters and especially women.

Your sarcasm meter is busted.

Forum List

Back