Trump's assault on the environment escalates

Trump is rolling back over 80 environmental regulations. Here are five big changes you might have missed in 2019

We have to get this fool gone and the sooner the better. Nancy and/or Schiff called him a "clear and present danger" to our country, and he demonstrates that every day. This brazen assault on America, at Putin's direction, will stop after Biden gets into office in 2021 and can issue executive orders to undo Trump and Putin's damage. But, we can't wait until then. We must get the fool gone now! The Senate must declare him GUILTY! Period! Bigly!!!

Go sell your bullshit to the Chinese.....if you're polite they may not harvest your organs.
JO
Wait, what?!?!?!?!? Are they getting ahead of us in that area as well?

UM......not sure....if you call 300 percent CO2 emissions ahead....then I guess yeah. But before you go there make sure you bring a doctor's note declaring your organs diseased or you'll never get out of there with both kidneys.

JO

I sure hope your orange turd does something about those windmills putting off all the gases.

He's overturned MORE of shitstain obama's ruin! God Bless Trump. This is why I voted for him and will again.

Environmental extremist restrictions championed by democrats have starved third world bottom dwellers to death. Trump saved lives.
But those third world bottom feeders are no part of white elitist democrats’ world so they don’t know or care.

Forum List

Back