Trump's bad judgement saying Putin is a genuis and savvy for invading Ukraine

Trump ain't the president. What's America's next move? No word from Biden who is probably taking the weekend off for a nap.

Trump ain't the president. What's America's next move? No word from Biden who is probably taking the weekend off for a nap.
You know Biden ain't in charge of Russia, right? Actually, Ukraine should make it easy for Russian military to desert and US should give them amnesty.

Hillary loved the Russians not Trump.
What's next, calling veteran Tulsi Gabbard a "Putin asset"?
Democrats love to accuse Republicans of what they are doing.

Remember that the Moscow mayor's wife sent the Bidens $millions dumbass.
Your pathetic braindead excuses for everything Trump does, makes you look like a very small person.Spineless. This is not about Republicans. This is about Trump. No Republican kisses Putin's ass like Trump

Playing KJU. At least Trump never gave NK cask like Trump's predecessors did.
Tell me that Trump lovy dovey statement makes any sense unless Trump is playing Un.
Trump kissed KJU's ass because he thought he could make money over there building beach resorts until Un told him to fuck off & enjoy the trip.

Um, can someone remind me how many years was the US in Afghanistan, and refresh me on did we win that one?
Did you know Al Queda was based in Afghanstan, being protected by the Afghan government when the attacked the US on 9/11 and almost 3000 people were killed. Rather than attack Afghanistan, should we have asked for an apology
Did you know Ukraine never attacked Russia.
I don't think you know shit.

Biden is Putin's cuck bitch.
On this thread, Trump excuse makers are getting their asses kicked.
Their excuses for Trump are embarrassing.
They sound like Bagdad Bob during the Iraq war. He was a joke. The Trump cult members are a joke.

Your President is allowing China to build a military base 100 miles off our coast in Cuba.

Earlier this month, the White House admitted that Beijing has had a spy base in Cuba since at least 2019 after initially denying reports that the two Communist nations had agreed to build a listening post.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

How terribly...embarrassing for you, rube.

Earlier this month, the White House admitted that Beijing has had a spy base in Cuba since at least 2019 after initially denying reports that the two Communist nations had agreed to build a listening post.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

How terribly...embarrassing for you, rube.

Trump didn't know about that. Now we know and more building going on. You're okay with it. Dick nose.

Forum List

Back