Trump's bad judgement saying Putin is a genuis and savvy for invading Ukraine

Trump ain't the president. What's America's next move? No word from Biden who is probably taking the weekend off for a nap.
Sometimes doing nothing is the best course of action. Let it play out and see what happens. In the meantime, a nap sounds good. :sleep:

Trump's bad judgement saying Putin is a genuis and savvy for invading Ukraine.
Putin was not a genuis or savvy for invading Ukraine. It has been a disaster for Russia and Putin.
Do we want a person who judges Putin a genuis and savvy, for invading Ukraine, President of the USA? No way.

Keep in mind Trump at that time was considering future possible negotiations with Putin. It is wise not to insult those you wish to make deals with.

That's a Trump hoax, dumbass. When will you dipshits ever learn that Lyin' Donald has no qualms about lying to your credulous stupid faces?
Remember Trump lied to your dumb face all through 2016 that he had no business dealings with Russia when he was actually attempting to achieve his decades long dream of building a Trump Tower in Moscow? That is an actual FACT.
During the 2016 campaign, Trump was in business negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he intended to gift KGB Putin with the penthouse, valued at $50 million.
However, Trump denied, denied, and denied he had business relations with Russia all during the campaign. He flat out lied, and he had his man Michael Cohen lie to Congress about it.
1. July 26, 2016:
"I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.
2. July 26, 2016: "For te record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.
3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."
4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.
5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trum tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."
6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.
7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."
8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

Trump spit right into the faces of you rubes and lied to you. That's how much contempt he has for you. But his contempt for the rubes rises to a whole new level when he is caught in a lie or disgracing himself in public.
Trump does not backpedal when caught in a lie or disgracing himself. He never backpedals.
In a scene right out of Orwell's 1984, Trump fabricates a completely new reality and feeds it to you rubes and you turn on a dime and swallow his fantastical new lies like sheep!
After Trump's lie about his business dealings with Russia were outed, this is the fantasy Trump fabricated:
"[a project] we were looking at in Moscow. Everybody knew about it. ...it was a well-known project. It was during the early part of '16"
The senate said its true. Its not a "Trump hoax" dumbass. Your democrat lies like the "Russian Collusion Hoax" means that all your Trump lies are worthless.

No matter how much bullshit you throw at Trump it pales in comparison to the damage the Biden Crime Family and the democrats did and are still doing to the US.

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up.

Your pathetic brain dead excuses for everything Trump does, makes you look like a very small person.Spineless. This is not about Republicans. This is about Trump. No Republican kisses Putin's ass like Trump
Keep typing lies.
Here are a few FACTS.
Obama/Biden gave Ukraine MREs and blankets when Putin took east Ukraine, Trump sent "lethal aid", Stingers and Javelin anti-tank weapons.
Trump put sanctions on NordStream-2 to reduce Putin's income, Biden lifted the sanctions, money talks huh?

They deserve each other. China will again be shown to provide shoddy work and Cuba will tank over loan payments they can’t meet. Win-win! Brandon does it again.
Unlike the Soviet Union the Chinese have suckers purchasing their products. Lots of suckers who want those products. Need those products. And pay for them cheaper than if we made them here. This makes China different than the Soviet Union. And a legitimate enemy. So, let's keep those products coming. And those products coming to us are a good part of California's economy.

Trump's bad judgement saying Putin is a genuis and savvy for invading Ukraine.
Putin was not a genuis or savvy for invading Ukraine. It has been a disaster for Russia and Putin.
Do we want a person who judges Putin a genuis and savvy, for invading Ukraine, President of the USA? No way.

Trump kissing more Putin ass! As an American, I am embarrassed!

Why is Biden allowing China to build a military base in Cuba?
What can you do about it other than know about it and monitor it.
The USA has the same spy capabilities against China.
Russia has been spying from Cuba for decades.

Last edited:
Keep in mind Trump at that time was considering future possible negotiations with Putin. It is wise not to insult those you wish to make deals with.

I agree that you don't insult Putin.
But to go the other direction and kiss Putin's ass weakens your negotiating ability. It make USA look weak.

Keep typing lies.
Here are a few FACTS.
Obama/Biden gave Ukraine MREs and blankets when Putin took east Ukraine, Trump sent "lethal aid", Stingers and Javelin anti-tank weapons.
Trump put sanctions on NordStream-2 to reduce Putin's income, Biden lifted the sanctions, money talks huh?
That does not change that Trump said Putin was a genuis and savvy for invading Ukraine.

Forum List

Back