Trump's bad judgement saying Putin is a genuis and savvy for invading Ukraine

Well he tried a couple of time but the deals could never be finalized. He tried to build a Trump tower in Moscow. He tried but who knows why the deal never materialized. Russian under the table payments probably made the venture to costly. He brags about it in his book "The art of a deal" So he tried but failed. He tried to gain an audience with Putin but Putin wasn't interested.

View attachment 798585

Trumps is all smiles, Vladi is like "Why am I in this picture"

Photoshop strikes again.
Z4gq0St.jpg

How is that materially worse than hugging and saying you love dictators? Obama was just stating a sad truth that, if he did anything even close to what Trump did, the same people that love Trump now would be jumping down his throat. History has proven him right in being discreet, but I’m sure, more wary of microphones.

Trump's accomplishments are why they're so angry.
Trump's accomplishments:

The most corrupt administration in US history.

A fraudulent university shut down.

A fraudulent foundation shut down.

Calling Covid a hoax and allowing a pandemic to run rampant.

Two impeachments.

A rape trial.

A pending tax fraud trial.

Two indictments.

Probably more indictments on the way.

This stain on humanity is building quite the obituary! Quite the legacy for the history books.

Trump said what he said. My point is that we don't know why he said it.

You need to look at Trump's accomplishments (promises kept) before judging.
Biden said he felt Hunter did not do anything wrong. I don't know why he said it but I think it is wrong.

Anytime someone embarrasses the US security establishment by saying you believe a Russian dictator over them is treasonous.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see why he said it. Look at Trump's body language around Putin. He is like a giddy teenager meeting a rock star. Plus the intel said that the majority of Russian medling was in favor of Trump.
As usual, it was all about Trump, not our nation

Trump's accomplishments:

The most corrupt administration in US history.

A fraudulent university shut down.

A fraudulent foundation shut down.

Calling Covid a hoax and allowing a pandemic to run rampant.

Two impeachments.

A rape trial.

A pending tax fraud trial.

Two indictments.

Probably more indictments on the way.

This stain on humanity is building quite the obituary! Quite the legacy for the history books.
He gets my vote.

How is that materially worse than hugging and saying you love dictators? Obama was just stating a sad truth that, if he did anything even close to what Trump did, the same people that love Trump now would be jumping down his throat. History has proven him right in being discreet, but I’m sure, more wary of microphones.

Does Obama think Che was a cool dude? Do you?

Trump's bad judgement saying Putin is a genuis and savvy for invading Ukraine.
Putin was not a genuis or savvy for invading Ukraine. It has been a disaster for Russia and Putin.
Do we want a person who judges Putin a genuis and savvy, for invading Ukraine, President of the USA? No way.

But...but Biden put his hand over his heart during the Indian national anthem...

Biden said he felt Hunter did not do anything wrong. I don't know why he said it but I think it is wrong.

Anytime someone embarrasses the US security establishment by saying you believe a Russian dictator over them is treasonous.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see why he said it. Look at Trump's body language around Putin. He is like a giddy teenager meeting a rock star. Plus the intel said that the majority of Russian meddling was in favor of Trump. As usual, it was all about Trump, not our nation
1. After the 51 national intelligence "experts" swore that the Hunter laptop was "Russian disinformation" when it was real, means the US security establishment needs to be defunded. They are a bunch of political hacks.
2. Your assessment of Trump is wrong. Trump gave the Ukes Javelin anti-tank missiles and Stingers when Obama and Biden gave them MREs and blankets. Actions speak louder than typing lies.
3. Russian "meddling"? You mean like Russian Collusion? Get fucked.

Last edited:
Wrong. Not the one they're building now.
I believe the information provided by the Biden administration.
If the Biden administration is not being honest, shame on them.
I don't think they are lying but I will double check.
I will always double check all information I receive. There is to much disinformation out there to not work through multiple sources to find the truth.

1. After the 51 national intelligence "experts" swore that the Hunter laptop was "Russian disinformation" when it was real, means the US security establishment needs to be defunded. They are a bunch of political hacks.
2. Your assessment of Trump is wrong. Trump gave the Ukes Javelin anti-tank missiles and Stingers when Obama and Biden gave them MRSs and blankets. Actions speak louder than typing lies.
3. Russian "meddling"? You mean like Russian Collusion? Get fucked.
The words of a totally whacked out Trump braindead cult member.
The independent council, who made the decision on Hunter, was appointed by Trump.

You sound like the crazy extreme leftists of the 1960's who wanted to take down our government. Change government, yes, take down government, no.

Most of the 60's radicals came to realize their mistakes. I don't think MAGA minions are smart enough to ever realize how wrong they are.

Yep. He puts his country first.
“It’s going to be three strikes you’re out on ZTE. If they do one more additional thing, they will be shut down. We have a bad actor in ZTE…President (Donald Trump) did this as a personal favor to the president of China as a way of showing some goodwill.” - Peter Navarro.

During this timeframe:

China Contributing $500 Million to Trump-Linked Project in Indonesia

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

ZTE thanked Trump by building a Chinese base in Cuba.

trump-me-first.jpg

2. Your assessment of Trump is wrong. Trump gave the Ukes Javelin anti-tank missiles and Stingers when Obama and Biden gave them MRSs and blankets. Actions speak louder than typing lies.
But when Trump sold them the javelins, they have a strict caveat. They were to keep them in western Ukraine, and not use them against the russians.

But Republicans have left out that the Ukrainians cannot actually use the anti-tank missiles in the conflict against pro-Russian separatists based on the terms of the sale.

Under the rules of the sale, the Javelin missiles have to be stored in western Ukraine, which is far from the frontlines of the ongoing conflict in the eastern part of the country (the Donbas region) against pro-Russia separatists.

Experts on the region have also repeatedly said that Ukrainian soldiers are more appreciative and in greater need of nonlethal aid.

Last edited:
The words of a totally whacked out Trump braindead cult member.
The independent council, who made the decision on Hunter, was appointed by Trump.
You sound like the crazy extreme leftists of the 1960's who wanted to take down our government. Change government, yes, take down government, no.
Most of the 60's radicals came to realize their mistakes. I don't think MAGA minions are smart enough to ever realize how wrong they are.
1. I didn't see you prove any of my points wrong. Thanks for playing.
2. Garland had his finger on the scale.
3. I don't remember the 1960s. The "crazies" just wanted to end the VN war. How would you like to be drafted and sent to VN? See the movies "Platoon" and "Apocalypse Now"?
4. The FBI Gestapo are political hacks. They need to be defunded and rebuilt to be politically neutral.

What 60s radicals came to realize what mistakes?

MAGA minions have Trump's "Promises Kept" list to know we're right.

Here's Biden's list of disasters so you know how fucking stupid you are:
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, twice,that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
How did Navy dropout Hunter Biden get to a $230,000,000 net worth? Selling access maybe?
Xiden wants the army to make EV tanks weakening military readiness.
Xiden’s extortion and bribery schemes are being outed by whistleblowers
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Forum List

Back