Trumps bad judgment PERIOD ...

I believe if Trump does win he would be impeached in two years. His own political party can not stand him. Trump will have to take a VP candidate that will make sure he will not be removed from office.

Trump will have to take a VP candidate that will make sure he will not be removed from office.

Think Hillary would take the job?

Donnie intimidated the wrong people. Like I've always said he's a loose cannon.

I believe if Trump does win he would be impeached in two years. His own political party can not stand him. Trump will have to take a VP candidate that will make sure he will not be removed from office.

Trump will have to take a VP candidate that will make sure he will not be removed from office.

Think Hillary would take the job?

Hillary or Cheney...

Lucifer and his bitch hound are the only two that could guarantee Trump never being impeached... Maybe Palin could help too...

Last edited:
Pardon me while I choke on my coffee. Is the radical left really worried about Trump keeping secrets when Obama's A.G. is defending a traitor, Edward Snowden, who leaked secrets from the NSA and fled to freaking Russia? How about Bill Clinton's NSA chief, Sandy Berger, who became a freaking thief stealing documents from the National Archives not to mention Bill's wife, the former secretary of state, who had a internet server running out of a box in somebody's bathroom? The more the ignorant low information left throws out crap like this about Trump the better chance we have to refresh our memories about how crooked and inept and incompetent democrat administrations have been..

Last edited:
Pardon me while I choke on my coffee. Is the radical left really worried about Trump keeping secrets when Obama's A.G. is defending a traitor, Edward Snowden, who leaked secrets from the NSA and fled to freaking Russia? How about Bill Clinton's NSA chief, Sandy Berger, who became a freaking thief stealing documents from the National Archives not to mention Bill's wife, the former secretary of state, who had a internet server running out of a box in somebody's bathroom? The more the ignorant low information left throws out crap like this about Trump the better chance we have to refresh our memories about how crooked and inept and incompetent democrat administrations have been..
Hope your still choking on that coffee.....you want Trump to keep secrets, cloak the info in his tax returns......

Yeah, the fucker might create an unsecured server that lets the Russians and Chinese download EVERYTHING.

Better go with Crook Hillary, she is so very careful with email security....

every one of you idiots that cheer him on are helping him cut his own throat ... by all means, carry on.

Thank you.
Trump 2016 ~ because we already know the damage Hitlery has caused.

Last edited:
You know, I could see something like that happening. Trump would be in an interview with a reporter, and when asked about something sensitive, he would tell the reporter sensitive information if they appeared to not believe him.

No, I really don't think that Trump has what it takes to be able to keep his mouth shut.

You know, I could see something like that happening. Trump would be in an interview with a reporter, and when asked about something sensitive, he would tell the reporter sensitive information if they appeared to not believe him.

No, I really don't think that Trump has what it takes to be able to keep his mouth shut.

Wouldn't matter though, they would already have Hillary's email so no new info...

upload_2016-6-2_19-17-1.png

Clinton Eviscerates Trump In Speech
June 2, 2016By

Hillary Clinton lambasted Donald Trump’s foreign policy platform as “dangerously incoherent,” Reuters reports.

She attacked Trump for both his policies and his character, suggesting Trump might start a nuclear war simply because “someone got under his very thin skin.”

Vox: “This wasn’t the restrained, diplomatic Clinton we’ve seen for most of the campaign. This was full-on firebrand, full of righteous rage at the idea that someone like Donald Trump could possibly be president of the United States.”

Chuck Todd: “This speech and overall performance by Clinton is going to quiet the DC-based bed wetters for a bit. Her best campaign moment in months.”

These officials are incompetent if they have not noticed how controlled Trump's "shoot from the hip" speeches are.
so controlled he denies things he said ...he was shown up for it today also

The Media Pushes Back As CNN Destroys A Trump Lie With An Onscreen Fact Check

The media is making Trump pay for his lies. Today, CNN fact-checked Trump with an onscreen graphic that called out one of his lies as they played the video.…

Forum List

Back