🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps bad judgment PERIOD ...

View attachment 76912
Clinton Eviscerates Trump In Speech
June 2, 2016By

Hillary Clinton lambasted Donald Trump’s foreign policy platform as “dangerously incoherent,” Reuters reports.

She attacked Trump for both his policies and his character, suggesting Trump might start a nuclear war simply because “someone got under his very thin skin.”

Vox: “This wasn’t the restrained, diplomatic Clinton we’ve seen for most of the campaign. This was full-on firebrand, full of righteous rage at the idea that someone like Donald Trump could possibly be president of the United States.”

Chuck Todd: “This speech and overall performance by Clinton is going to quiet the DC-based bed wetters for a bit. Her best campaign moment in months.”

Sooo, so much for Trump being the demagogue who is appealing to people's fears.

I guess you lefties are in for a delicious dinner of Crow.

Or you would be if you had half the intellectual honesty and sense of shame of a crack whore.

I wonder if Trump has stolen Billions, as the Clinton Crime Family Foundation has in Haiti?

American Thinker ^ | 3/21/2015 | Thomas Lifson
Haitian activists protested outside of the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of “billions of dollars” that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake. The activists are claiming the money was stolen through the Haiti Reconstruction Commission that was headed by Bill Clinton. In January 2015, the Clinton Foundation was the target of protests for wasting more than $10 billion and awarding contracts to non-Haitian companies. The activists also said Haiti as a cover for foreign governments to funnel kickbacks of hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. They believe that this was...

View attachment 76912
Clinton Eviscerates Trump In Speech
June 2, 2016By

Hillary Clinton lambasted Donald Trump’s foreign policy platform as “dangerously incoherent,” Reuters reports.

She attacked Trump for both his policies and his character, suggesting Trump might start a nuclear war simply because “someone got under his very thin skin.”

Vox: “This wasn’t the restrained, diplomatic Clinton we’ve seen for most of the campaign. This was full-on firebrand, full of righteous rage at the idea that someone like Donald Trump could possibly be president of the United States.”

Chuck Todd: “This speech and overall performance by Clinton is going to quiet the DC-based bed wetters for a bit. Her best campaign moment in months.”

And you are stupid enough to believe Hillary? :lmao:

Donnie intimidated the wrong people. Like I've always said he's a loose cannon.

Yeah, he doesn't intimidate the innocent victims of sexual assault as Hillary does. Are those the right people to intimidate?

What I see is nothing but pure speculation. There are no actual facts to justify any criticism of Trump.

given Donnie hasn't been elected yet it can't be anything BUT speculation ... real sharp ain't cha Gomer?

So you're admitting it's bullshit?

Trump is speculating on the wall, deporting 11 million people, jobs yada yada yada ... nothing but speculation from him Gomer ... now ask yourself why and stfu

You know, I could see something like that happening. Trump would be in an interview with a reporter, and when asked about something sensitive, he would tell the reporter sensitive information if they appeared to not believe him.

No, I really don't think that Trump has what it takes to be able to keep his mouth shut.

some Muslim pisses him off at some conference and Donnie starts telling him how he will bomb the hell out of him ... from the aircraft carrier he has stationed at x location ..

loose cannon Trump ... and our intel community knows it and they're talking about it.

Forum List

Back