Trump’s best characteristic is humility ???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If you need a good laugh......Can't make this stuff up SNL....

trump-anxiety-derangement-syndrome1.jpg

• Banned
So, my dear right wingers, we are ALL in agreement that the "best" Trumpster's characteristic is his HUMILITY????????

I LOVE IT !!!!

So, my dear right wingers, we are ALL in agreement that the "best" Trumpster's characteristic is his HUMILITY????????

I LOVE IT !!!!

Nobody came close to saying that, fool

We said you're OCD and obsession is comical

I LOVE IT !!!!
This is why I always say that no matter what is posted, you liars will twist it.

Trumps best characteristic is HUMILITY? You've gotta be kidding me. The man doesn't have a humble atom in his entire being.

Well, you have to have SOME "humility" to allow to be photographed like this....LOL

president-trump-golfing.jpg

Trumps best characteristic is HUMILITY? You've gotta be kidding me. The man doesn't have a humble atom in his entire being.

Well, you have to have SOME "humility" to allow to be photographed like this....LOL

president-trump-golfing.jpg

Hate to tell ya Nat, but that's not humility kicking in. It's his narcissistic personality filled with hubris that makes him clueless and therefore he thinks that he's the best looking golfer out there.

Just ask him...............he'll tell you.

Forum List

Back