Trump's cabinet meeting...WTF???

It was the first full cabinet meeting of Trump's Cabinet after 6 months thanks to liberal democrats obstruction It's traditional to open the first cabinet meeting this way with speeches by the Secretaies to point out what their plans are. Obama had his, so has every other President. Usually they are ignored by the MSM, but they decided to use this opportunity to ridicule the President.

The last member took office April 28th. It took the Dumpster 6 weeks to call a meeting?
The Trump Cabinet works and have to clear schedules. Obama had like what, two meetings?
19 first term jackass.

Everything not leftist is bizarre to leftists, what's new? The libs were so hoping the cabinet would abandon Trump so sniveling is all they can do. Poor little snowflakes.

No one expected the cabinet to abandon Trump. They're all their to help themselves from the public trough. When Betsy De Vos gets done with the education system, there will be a lot more children attending the charter schools her family's business provides resources for. That's why they paid $1 million to Republican Senators to get her appointed.

Rex Tillerson was supposed to get that oil deal with Putin back on track. That may be more difficult now that Congress has passed a law saying Donnie can't lift sanctions without their consent.
When did Trump say he was lifting sanctions? I heard him say the opposite. Hate and propaganda is all you do. Literally 100% of the time.
They had tried to do it first thing but were advised against it. They were also looking into returned those US properties. The idea you claim he isn't trying is made ridiculous when a bipartisan Congress is working to make it impossible for Trump to do it.

Another example to mock Trump "Making America Great Again
It's very telling that liberals like you hate our wonderful's new slogan.

Yes, who would have ever thought that Americans would actually ridicule making their own country great again. Maybe they are Americans in name only. Or maybe they are just so fucked in the head they actually thought the past 8 or 16 years have been great?
Maybe those that thought America was always great?

America was/is a great country.

What has Trump done to make is better? More pollution does not make us better. Retracting from our leadership positions globally does not make us better. Fl;ip flopping on every issue does not make us better. Supporting a healthcare bill that is mean does not make us better.

Everything not leftist is bizarre to leftists, what's new? The libs were so hoping the cabinet would abandon Trump so sniveling is all they can do. Poor little snowflakes.

No one expected the cabinet to abandon Trump. They're all their to help themselves from the public trough. When Betsy De Vos gets done with the education system, there will be a lot more children attending the charter schools her family's business provides resources for. That's why they paid $1 million to Republican Senators to get her appointed.

Rex Tillerson was supposed to get that oil deal with Putin back on track. That may be more difficult now that Congress has passed a law saying Donnie can't lift sanctions without their consent.
When did Trump say he was lifting sanctions? I heard him say the opposite. Hate and propaganda is all you do. Literally 100% of the time.
They had tried to do it first thing but were advised against it. They were also looking into returned those US properties. The idea you claim he isn't trying is made ridiculous when a bipartisan Congress is working to make it impossible for Trump to do it.
You spewed garbage instead. I asked when Trump said he was lifting sanctions. Question too tough for you?

" I am so honored hat you picked me to be your VP. I bask in your light as I am truly blessed. We thank you for your leadership. Your wonderful guidance as you lead our country back to the glory days of Jim Crow & making bigotry to once again be the golden rule.
Really. A trump supporter bitching about name cling? Really. DO you even listen to what your orange buddy says?

Democrats gained seats in 2016.

Name Cling? Do you even listen to what you cannot type? Another 6th grade educated liberal.
It's a typo. Deal with it.

I'm sorry. I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions about the Sun several threads back after you proclaimed to know its minor role in climate!
Was that when you claimed that since solar cycles affect our climate that nothing else could possible affect the climate? That dumber than shit post you made?

I answered it.

HaHa. You don't play dumb very well. Or is your memory as faulty as your facts? Several threads ago you were the solar expert claiming that man affected the climate more than the Sun ever could. Not only is that a preposterously ignorant claim, I asked you two questions about the Sun to see if you really knew anything about the Sun at all in the first place, one very general and easy and the other one very specific, and you disappeared. If you try to look these questions up on the web and copy the answers, I will know. So here goes, I will try again one more time in front of all these people watching now to see if you really know what you claim to know or are just another armchair hack spewing out crap and half-truths about every topic:

1). What kind of star is Sol by H-R type?

2). What is the other stable isotope to protium and how does it involve the p-p chain?

You can't bluff me on this stuff because I used to teach it. If you really know anything about solar science, you can rattle off answers to these questions easily without even blinking. I will await your answers again.

I pity the students that had such an ignorant teacher.

Did you teach them the sun controlled our climate & there were no other factors? "Pollute all you want, let there be 100 volcanoes.

No one said man can do more than the sun you lying POS.

They said man CAN affect our climate and is through greenhouse gas emissions.

Blah Blah Blah you know some facts about the sun. Asking questions on here is really stupid because answers can be researched.

Can man affect our climate? Certainly.higher energy phase & cause global temperatures to rise 1 degree C, man's emissions would add to that. This is just how fucking stupid you are.

If the sun went into a

What has Trump done to make is better? More pollution does not make us better. Retracting from our leadership positions globally does not make us better. Fl;ip flopping on every issue does not make us better. Supporting a healthcare bill that is mean does not make us better.
He's doing what he ran on. Jobs are up, regulations eased off, oil pipeline going now, drilling etc. It's all been discussed here many times, no one needs your approval, but we can laugh at your ignorance.

You spewed garbage instead. I asked when Trump said he was lifting sanctions. Question too tough for you?
Just because the fat assed lying POS has not said it does not mean he isn't trying to do it.

He's doing what he ran on. Jobs are up, regulations eased off, oil pipeline going now, drilling etc. It's all been discussed here many times, no one needs your approval, but we can laugh at your ignorance.
The growth in jobs has lessened under Trump.
Allowing more pollution, investing companies to cheat their clients, allowing crazy people to own guns, allowing wolves to be hunted by helicopters does not make us better. Wow those 50 jobs from that pipeline (not using US made pipe), We had record oil production under Obama,

Where is the job's bill. Where is that infrastructure bill? Where is any major legislation?

Some fat asssed moroi sitting at a desk telling other people to do shit is not doing shit. Its masturbating his feeble minded base.

Allowing more pollution, investing companies to cheat their clients, allowing crazy people to own guns, allowing wolves to be hunted by helicopters does not make us better. Wow those 50 jobs from that pipeline (not using US made pipe), We had record oil production under Obama,

Where is the job's bill. Where is that infrastructure bill? Where is any major legislation?

Some fat asssed moroi sitting at a desk telling other people to do shit is not doing shit. Its masturbating his feeble minded base.
Jobs bill? You mean expanding government? I am against it but a trillion is what he wants to spend on infrastructure. Unemployment is way down so you make no sense.

Yes, who would have ever thought that Americans would actually ridicule making their own country great again. Maybe they are Americans in name only. Or maybe they are just so fucked in the head they actually thought the past 8 or 16 years have been great?

The SUN, Dave! What about THE SUN?! When will you tell us what you know about the Sun?????? Two simple questions. You didn't know shit about it, so how can we think you know anything about any other topic you discuss? You're just a hack. America always was a great country. It is only assholes like you who are dragging it down. Take your non-existent pollution, flip-flops and other crap and stick it back up your ass.

The SUN, Dave! What about THE SUN?! When will you tell us what you know about the Sun?????? Two simple questions. You didn't know shit about it, so how can we think you know anything about any other topic you discuss? You're just a hack. America always was a great country. It is only assholes like you who are dragging it down. Take your non-existent pollution, flip-flops and other crap and stick it back up your ass.
If America was always great then what the fuck is your orange buddy talking about?

The sun has cycles. These cycles can affect our global temperatures.

According to stupid, ignorant, fucked up, asshole you, that means increased greenhouse effect can not occur. And you call your self informed? Really?

Jobs bill? You mean expanding government? I am against it but a trillion is what he wants to spend on infrastructure. Unemployment is way down so you make no sense.

No, a jobs bill. no infrastructure bill.

El Cheeto promised jobs. He spewed " Jobs jobs Jobs" during his campaign.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING JOBS?

Employment was down when your orange buddy claimed we needed jobs.

Hell,the dumbass can't even surpass Obama in creating jobs.

Even a diehard trump asskisser like you has to realize this.

If America was always great then what the fuck is your orange buddy talking about?

The sun has cycles. These cycles can affect our global temperatures.

According to stupid, ignorant, fucked up, asshole you, that means increased greenhouse effect can not occur. And you call your self informed? Really?

You're an idiot.

I am not a liberal and it was nauseating. A group of grown people acting like love struck groupies. These are the people running the country. Frightening.

I am not a liberal and it was nauseating. A group of grown people acting like love struck groupies. These are the people running the country. Frightening.

No, the democrats are not running the country, they are RUINING the country! If you follow these hearings, the democrats asking questions ask nothing to do with the supposed point of the hearings, only to try to corner and damage the Administration. Even a long known, respected and trusted person like Sessions garners no respect.

And their questions only lead to more questions and investigations. If you forget, can't remember or get the slightest detail wrong, they will dig to find it, then say it calls for a whole new investigation. For Dems, questions lead to investigations lead to only more questions and investigations.

This is all only to try to tie up government so it can't function! Meantime legitimate questions abound around people like Comey, Hillary, Lynch and even Obama, but you note they don't care ONE WHIT about any of those issues. The really sad thing is that the GOP as usual is playing right into their hands! RINO's like McCain legitimize it; the GOP is always reticent on investigating all these other wrongdoings, then are surprised when the Dems put them on the defensive.

I really hate the GOP and agree that even in power, with the entire Congress in their possession, they are hard pressed to get things done and let the Dems whip them like puppies. They make bad politicians but eventually when they finally do something, they at least try to get it right according to the laws of the country!

Forum List

Back