Trump's Chivalry: Men gotta rape when women are near

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
donald-trump-sexual-assault-response-670x627.png

Stupid Military! Dont they know that men are going to rape...its natural. Cant expect dudes to keep it in their pants. Sometimes you just gotta hold a bitch down :dunno:

Is that what happened to you in a foxhole? Oh, never mind, you never served. You're just one of those that like taking cheap shots at those that do and did.

I love it....

Republicans are the most racist/sexist pigs on Earth. And now they've elected a champion.

Trump is doomed in the debates.

He is a dream come true for Hillary's strategists and campaign consulting team.

Hillary is a lousy debater, and Trump is going to be worse.

His loose lipped babbling is going to lose him the election

Half of all rape in the millitary is done against other men...So I guess putting men in one area with other life forms = rape.

This is 10 times worse then binders full of women ever was in 2012.
Other life forms?

Something tells me the Cavalry weren't buttfucking their horses.

I love it....

Republicans are the most racist/sexist pigs on Earth. And now they've elected a champion.
Half of all rape in the millitary is done against other men...So I guess putting men in one area with other life forms = rape.

Other life forms?

Something tells me the Cavalry weren't buttfucking their horses.

Voices in your head?

I love it....

That's not what the DNC's leaked emails show - it shows Liberals are a bunch of anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes!

And their ex-PRESIDENT is a career sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adulterer ,and pedophile.

Trump is doomed in the debates.

He is a dream come true for Hillary's strategists and campaign consulting team.

Hillary is a lousy debater, and Trump is going to be worse.

His loose lipped babbling is going to lose him the election
Yesterday Hillary needed an earpiece feeding her answers to appear knowledgeable at a townhall.

If she can't cheat, she can't win.

Do you have a stat for that?
And why so few cases successfully prosecuted?

The women are bullied, threatened, the rapist is of a much higher rank and it's her word against theirs, etc

Stupid Military! Dont they know that men are going to rape...its natural. Cant expect dudes to keep it in their pants. Sometimes you just gotta hold a bitch down :dunno:
Look, Dumbass, the reason men and women were separated while serving overseas was to prevent sexual-misconduct, including screwing while on duty. Some units were coed during Korea, particularly medical units. When they started putting women in forward units during Desert Storm the incident rates skyrocketed understandably. One particular female was busted for prostitution.

The problem with liberals is their dogged habit of being ignorant to the obvious result of their silly politically-correct policies.

Look, Dumbass, the reason men and women were separated while serving overseas was to prevent sexual-misconduct, including screwing while on duty. Some units were coed during Korea, particularly medical units. When they started putting women in forward units during Desert Storm the incident rates skyrocketed understandably. One particular female was busted for prostitution.

The problem with liberals is their dogged habit of being ignorant to the obvious result of their silly politically-correct policies.

Its every one elses fault not Trump...hell his words are liberals fault too...waka waka

Its every one elses fault not Trump...hell his words are liberals fault too...waka waka
Trump just tells it like it is. The plain, unvarnished truth.

Too bad you people can't handle the damned truth anymore.

This is why putting a liberal in the Oval Office is dangerous,......because they live in a total fantasy. This is why foreign leaders called Obama a Son Of A Bitch this weekend. He acts like an idiot.

It could be that Trump has a point. Women in the military will bring up the case of rapes there. But I think so far more rapes of men by men are being committed there.

That being said, it makes you think that from his POV men around women in close confines = rape? Is he telling us something about his world view?

It could be that Trump has a point. Women in the military will bring up the case of rapes there. But I think so far more rapes of men by men are being committed there.

That being said, it makes you think that from his POV men around women in close confines = rape? Is he telling us something about his world view?
No.

My DIL was raped at BAGRAM you piece of filth. It's a fucking free for all on the female soldiers that piece of shit cowards like YOU think should be available at all battle stations.

Oh so its not liberals fault now? For how long this time?

You sound like those Lawyers who say "Hire me the insurance companies fear me because I win"

this is why putting a liberal in the Oval Office is dangerous,......because they live in a total fantasy. This is why foreign leaders called Obama a Son Of A Bitch this weekend. He acts like an idiot.

Have you been harmed by Asbestos? Call us, the inspectors know who I am because I refuse to allow them to hurt you. No matter what they say!

Oh so its not liberals fault now? For how long this time?

You sound like those Lawyers who say "Hire me the insurance companies fear me because I win"

this is why putting a liberal in the Oval Office is dangerous,......because they live in a total fantasy. This is why foreign leaders called Obama a Son Of A Bitch this weekend. He acts like an idiot.

Have you been harmed by Asbestos? Call us, the inspectors know who I am because I refuse to allow them to hurt you. No matter what they say!
:fu:

Forum List

Back