🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's CNN Town Hall Highlights

I was surprised that Trump got a standing ovation at the CNN Town Hall Meeting. He was met with cheers and a very positive audience. This may be the first time in history that CNN didn't handpick a bunch of angry lunatics to fill the chairs. Anyway, NTD News offers some of the highlights of the event. As expected, the female host attempted some hostility but Trump was able to drown her out (to his credit):

It would e entertaining to watch Joe Biden in a Town Hall being interviewed by an extremely conservative talking head.

Of course that will never happen as Joe is not as capable as Trump is in such situations.

Something I noticed in all the hate filled responses from the democrats about the trump town hall is all they do is attack trump for being on CNN and CNN for letting him be on.

No one refutes what he says, offers better solutions to what he says, or even really talks about the topics he talked about. All they do is hate trump himself, but won't even begin to address the topics he talked about except when they stop to say he lied but offer not real evidence he lied.

It amazes me no one the left ever says "wow trump is beloved by millions. Maybe we should focus on the things people love about trump like how he wants the border closed, he wants to promote domestic energy, he wants to cut ties with china and so on." No, all they do is yell "I hate trump".

They see him say make America great again, we need to be stronger, we need to be independent, we need to support the American middle class, I love the police, I love free speech and all that. Then they say the exact opposite and wonder why no one likes them and that the country is going to shit.

Something I noticed in all the hate filled responses from the democrats about the trump town hall is all they do is attack trump for being on CNN and CNN for letting him be on.

No one refutes what he says, offers better solutions to what he says, or even really talks about the topics he talked about. All they do is hate trump himself, but won't even begin to address the topics he talked about except when they stop to say he lied but offer not real evidence he lied.

It amazes me no one the left ever says "wow trump is beloved by millions. Maybe we should focus on the things people love about trump like how he wants the border closed, he wants to promote domestic energy, he wants to cut ties with china and so on." No, all they do is yell "I hate trump".

They see him say make America great again, we need to be stronger, we need to be independent, we need to support the American middle class, I love the police, I love free speech and all that. Then they say the exact opposite and wonder why no one likes them and that the country is going to shit.
If there's such a thing as TUNNEL VISION, the Dems are an exquisite example of how it works.

I started a thread called "Creepy Joe Picture Show" revealing just how slimy Pedo Joe is, and not a single Lib provided a comment. They're so worried about the possibility of Trump touching some old hag 25 years ago that they miss the sickening actions of their God In Chief kissing and fondling little kids and married women right before their very eyes. They're hypocrites to the highest degree.

The Creepy Joe Picture Show

All 60 courts? So what courts heard cases for election fraud, none. Yeah much more likely your guys are full of shit.
Corrupt or intimidated judges did everything they could to prevent any evidence from being heard. They succeeded and Trump never got an evidentiary hearing. Those are the facts and you are just plain scared and very stupid.

It is not my intention to be dismissive towards you, poster Action. Nor to be too demanding that you vet and validate your claims.

Rather, it is my intention that if a poster makes a claim ( in this case, about the so called "Swamp") that he defines just what the hell he is talking about.
And what he is claiming is true and can be verified.

So, poster Action.....you offer the message board a mere list of organizations that you....somehow, some way, for some reason ....claim they are "a few" of the 'Swamp'.

Yet, you have been unable or unwilling to define for us just what is the Swamp and what it does, and why it is preventing you from being successful in America.

With no disrespect intended ----try again.
Making lists is not the same as making a case. Proving your allegations. Not the same as defining what the hell you and the Messagboard need be alarmed about with this
alleged "Swamp".

Do better.
Because we expect better out of you.

Good luck.
The Hereditary Ruling Classes Are Transnationalist

Corrupt or intimidated judges did everything they could to prevent any evidence from being heard. They succeeded and Trump never got an evidentiary hearing. Those are the facts and you are just plain scared and very stupid.
Then trump's AG Bill Barr would have raised that an fought that.
Instead Barr said there was no widespread fraud in 2020 election.

What bull shit. So all 60 judges were intimidated but not one of them said anything. Trump didn't get an evidentiary because there was no evidence. I haven't seen a shred of evidence yet, neither have you. Easy to see how Trump gets away with his lies when there are cult followers like you.

What bull shit. So all 60 judges were intimidated but not one of them said anything. Trump didn't get an evidentiary because there was no evidence. I haven't seen a shred of evidence yet, neither have you. Easy to see how Trump gets away with his lies when there are cult followers like you.
After they saw lawyers being threatened with disbarment and careers ruined you are saying they were not? Start thinking, it is never too late.

You have not sen evidence because you do not look for it. There is all kinds of evidence and investigations that never happened. No real justice since 2020 and people know it.

There is all kinds of evidence and investigations that never happened..."

All kinds of investigations that never happened? Evidence that never happened?

You may wanna sit down and re-think that one poor poster Lastamender.

Don't be another one of those clichéd Trump supporters that make folks comment about education and awareness and intelligence.

It ain't a good look.

All kinds of investigations that never happened? Evidence that never happened?

You may wanna sit down and re-think that one poor poster Lastamender.

Don't be another one of those clichéd Trump supporters that make folks comment about education and awareness and intelligence.

It ain't a good look.
I'm done. I do not want to talk to you about anything. It is not worth it.

the cases are described there. judges are appointed by both democrats & republicans. If there were corruption or intimidation, the lawyers bringing up the case would have an easy appeal.

Somewhere?

Cool, that proves it.

Why didn't we all see that?

This gossipboard is having a bit of a run on unserious frivolous posters.......MAGA flavored, too.

It is no wonder....and I'm serious now......that MAGAhatters own their reputation for under-education and misinformation.

No disrespect intended.
Obviously you've never done any investigation into the subject or are not smart enough to use tools readily available to every internet user.

Or are a dishonest hack. There's other options. Could be you don't know how to work search engines like I do.

Could be you're just a lazy shitbag or a just a stupid lazy shitbag.

Or a stupid and dishonest lazy shitbag that wants everything handed to them on a platter without ever putting in any work.

Last edited:

the cases are described there. judges are appointed by both democrats & republicans. If there were corruption or intimidation, the lawyers bringing up the case would have an easy appeal.
Oh? The lawyers getting sanctioned or disbarred because they had a client and did their job?

oh yea, alot of trump's lawyers broke the rules.
MAGA means Making Attorneys Get Attorneys.
They did not break any rules. They went against a criminal empire, the existing illegitimate administration. Tell the truth you will be punished.

1684031312865.png

Forum List

Back