🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's CNN Town Hall Highlights

What was some of this fraud that was discussed. Your lies are boring now front up and stop acting like a spineless MAGAt.
3 states wanted to decertify the election. AZ., WI., and PA. That was being discussed. You are the one lying here.

Judges that knew the states had not cooperated one bit and never intended to. Organized fraud with an organized cover up and those judges were part of it. No evidentiary hearing was granted.
Case Closed Because It's a Pandora's Box

Whether election-fraud can be proved or not, the judges would have to back down from the case because overturning an election has serious consequences, such as a civil war or some other chaos caused by a complete loss of faith in the electoral process beyond a reasonable doubt. So, in such a situation, it doesn't matter which side is right; what matters is the downside of what it could lead to. That is also what led the Supreme Court to decide the 2000 election.

Twice Richard Nixon backed down because, well aware of the political turmoil and fatal distraction of contesting such issues (the election of 1960 and the impending Watergate impeachment and removal from office), he cared more about the stability of the country if certain things happened that had never happened before.

So did Trump not care about the consequences? The same could be said about Lincoln, who knew his election would cause the Civil War.

3 states wanted to decertify the election. AZ., WI., and PA. That was being discussed. You are the one lying here.
Yeah all with GOPer governments, of course they wanted to decertify without a shred of evidence for election fraud. A reminder Trump is useless, well out of his ability to be POTUS. That's why millions of Americans reject the treasonous crook.

Yeah all with GOPer governments, of course they wanted to decertify without a shred of evidence for election fraud. A reminder Trump is useless, well out of his ability to be POTUS. That's why millions of Americans reject the treasonous crook.
Why would they with no evidence? That is a very stupid thing to say. They had the evidence they needed, they lacked the political will mainly because of the threats and intimidation.

They had the evidence they needed, they lacked the political will mainly because of the threats and intimidation.

I think we need to do a sound-check on the above assertions.

Let's start with:

• Which governments were intimidated?
  • What was the nature....and the specifics of the threats?
  • Meaning, who specifically (name names) was threatened?
  • And how were they threatened?
  • Who threatened them?
  • In short, what are the 'in-the-weeds' details that would give your claims credence?

And, poster Lastamender, how do you know?
What are your sources?
Specifically? Who reported what and when?

Why would they with no evidence? That is a very stupid thing to say. They had the evidence they needed, they lacked the political will mainly because of the threats and intimidation.
What was the evidence? We have never seen any yet.

You have seen plenty. Put that excuse to bed, and crawl in with it.
I have not seen any evidence. So show me some of your plenty of evidence, you won't because your full of it. Trumpers are like that.

Last edited:
I have not seen any evidence. So show me some of your plenty of evidence, you won't because your full of it. Trumpers are like that.
This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Forum List

Back