Trump’s Decisive Action Shine a Light on Mistreatment of Women in Iran

So, for people who are interested in the FACTS of the matter, here is Trump's quote with the leftist spin doctoring . . .

"And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything . . . grab them by the p---y."

While I don't like this type of talk, it is not the end of the world and it certainly doesn't make Trump a sexual predator.

Work on your hate. It comes across really ugly.

Are you for or against legalizing prostitution? I hear leftists all the time claim there is nothing wrong with it, it is empowering for women, there should not be laws against it, blah-blah-blah. I'm asking for some clarification is all.

Not only that but obviously PResident Trump was referring to the women who would throw themselves at billionaires with the "grabbing pussy" comments. He said, "THEY LET YOU . . . " So if they are "letting him", then I don't see why you are so outraged. Oh that's right, it's just phony outrage because Orange Man Bad, right?

Calm down. You sound erratic. Stop peppering off comments and wait for me to respond before you post another aggressive post.

It was 2 posts. You calm down. Instead of wasting your time making posts bitching about my posts, why not take that time to answer my question?

I did but you didn't accept my reasonable comments. You seem very extreme and you demand extreme responses. Try working on that. It's very off putting.

You have yet to make a reasonable comment. I'm still waiting. You leftists really need to decide on which set of "rules" we all must live by.

I'm not on the left. I'm a moderate and actually lean right on a number of domestic and international issues.

You're an extremist and part of the reason why the republican party is in trouble.

I believe we all choose the rules to live by that work best for our situation. I'll let you have the last word and then I won't engage you further.

Are you for or against legalizing prostitution? I hear leftists all the time claim there is nothing wrong with it, it is empowering for women, there should not be laws against it, blah-blah-blah. I'm asking for some clarification is all.

Not only that but obviously PResident Trump was referring to the women who would throw themselves at billionaires with the "grabbing pussy" comments. He said, "THEY LET YOU . . . " So if they are "letting him", then I don't see why you are so outraged. Oh that's right, it's just phony outrage because Orange Man Bad, right?

Calm down. You sound erratic. Stop peppering off comments and wait for me to respond before you post another aggressive post.

It was 2 posts. You calm down. Instead of wasting your time making posts bitching about my posts, why not take that time to answer my question?

I did but you didn't accept my reasonable comments. You seem very extreme and you demand extreme responses. Try working on that. It's very off putting.

You have yet to make a reasonable comment. I'm still waiting. You leftists really need to decide on which set of "rules" we all must live by.

I'm not on the left. I'm a moderate and actually lean right on a number of domestic and international issues.

You're an extremist and part of the reason why the republican party is in trouble.

I believe we all choose the rules to live by that work best for our situation. I'll let you have the last word and then I won't engage you further.

Well then, why would you come on this thread and LIE?

I don't know how many more times people have to give these dim leftists the ACTUAL quote, yet they still insist that Donald Trump was saying that he sexually assaults unwilling victims. Give it a fuckin rest already. We are sick of your lies.

Iranian female Olympian defects, calls out regime's 'hypocrisy' as she exits country permanently
God Bless the women of Iran and the terrible situation the leadership of that nation confines them into. If a child is born a girl, anywhere in this world, she should have exactly the same opportunity for a career as a child that is born a boy. Liberals in the United States support a political party that condemns our President’s action against a regime that treats women as nothing more than a farm animal.
What about the mistreatment of women here? Particularly those mistreated by tRump?

Isn't this kind of a hypocritical thread?
Not at all. You are a hypocrite for going after Europe, United States, Australia, New Zealand and Canada for their mistreatment of women, yet criticize President Trump’s actions against a state that is the worst violator of women’s rights.
Slow down, take a deep breath, and try again. That one made no sense.
It makes 100% sense. Either you have a backbone and stand-up to terrorists nations or you invite more attacks. Pretty simple.
If you understood that nonsense you're as crazy as he is.

Iranian female Olympian defects, calls out regime's 'hypocrisy' as she exits country permanently
God Bless the women of Iran and the terrible situation the leadership of that nation confines them into. If a child is born a girl, anywhere in this world, she should have exactly the same opportunity for a career as a child that is born a boy. Liberals in the United States support a political party that condemns our President’s action against a regime that treats women as nothing more than a farm animal.
What about the mistreatment of women here? Particularly those mistreated by tRump?

Not at all. You are a hypocrite for going after Europe, United States, Australia, New Zealand and Canada for their mistreatment of women, yet criticize President Trump’s actions against a state that is the worst violator of women’s rights.
Western societies are by definition devoted to equality and have legal mechanisms to further achieve it. It's not like no one complains about religous bondage for women in other places. It is just terribly difficult to do anything about it in a brutal legally enforced patriarchy. The last thing on Trump's mind as he ordered the strike was "Those poor women". Don't even try to make it some sort of noble thing, we all know it was done as distraction from his domestic problems.
Seems to be the “thing” that is happening. Your voice against Trump is a voice against women’s rights worldwide.
^rampant stupidity^

Western societies are by definition devoted to equality and have legal mechanisms to further achieve it. It's not like no one complains about religous bondage for women in other places. It is just terribly difficult to do anything about it in a brutal legally enforced patriarchy. The last thing on Trump's mind as he ordered the strike was "Those poor women". Don't even try to make it some sort of noble thing, we all know it was done as distraction from his domestic problems.
Seems to be the “thing” that is happening. Your voice against Trump is a voice against women’s rights worldwide.
OMG what a stupid statement.
It only seems that way because it is.

Forum List

Back