Trump’s Decisive Action Shine a Light on Mistreatment of Women in Iran

Iranian female Olympian defects, calls out regime's 'hypocrisy' as she exits country permanently
God Bless the women of Iran and the terrible situation the leadership of that nation confines them into. If a child is born a girl, anywhere in this world, she should have exactly the same opportunity for a career as a child that is born a boy. Liberals in the United States support a political party that condemns our President’s action against a regime that treats women as nothing more than a farm animal.

liking grabbing women by the pu$$y?

The first part of your post is reasonable and something all americans can get behind.

As far as what this president cares about regarding women........I'd say he only cares about how much of a discount he can get on the cost of the trick.
Why do you oppose him killing a terrorists?

Go back and read my comment. That's not what I said but nice try.

Iranian female Olympian defects, calls out regime's 'hypocrisy' as she exits country permanently
God Bless the women of Iran and the terrible situation the leadership of that nation confines them into. If a child is born a girl, anywhere in this world, she should have exactly the same opportunity for a career as a child that is born a boy. Liberals in the United States support a political party that condemns our President’s action against a regime that treats women as nothing more than a farm animal.

The first part of your post is reasonable and something all americans can get behind.

As far as what this president cares about regarding women........I'd say he only cares about how much of a discount he can get on the cost of the trick. And that's totally okay. But let's not pretend he really cares about women.

Maybe when thinking of women like Stormy Daniels . . . Besides that, most leftists are A-OK with paying women for sex/prostitution.

As far as what this president cares about regarding women........I'd say he only cares about how much of a discount he can get on the cost of the trick. And that's totally okay. But let's not pretend he really cares about women.

Maybe when thinking of women like Stormy Daniels . . . Besides that, most leftists are A-OK with paying women for sex/prostitution.

Who said it was only one party?

So what is it, leftists? Is prostitution degrading to women or not? You all like to play both sides of the coin, and it's so obvious.

They are hypocrites. Where are Nancy, Alexandria, and Omar on women’s rights in Muslim world?

Leftists: No slut shaming, keep your morals out of my life . . .

Leftists: Trump is a bad orange man. He paid a prostitute for sex!!!

So what is it, leftists? Is prostitution degrading to women or not? You all like to play both sides of the coin, and it's so obvious.

What an unusual comment.

Well? Is it or isn't it? Is it degrading to women or does it empower them? Should we judge married men and women who cheat, or is it none of our business and we should just keep our morals to ourselves?

Should we be outraged or should we just mind our business? Leftists are SO confusing.

What an unusual comment.

Well? Is it or isn't it? Is it degrading to women or does it empower them? Should we judge married men and women who cheat, or is it none of our business and we should just keep our morals to ourselves?

Should we be outraged or should we just mind our business? Leftists are SO confusing.

Work on your hate. It comes across really ugly.

What an unusual comment.

I asked a question. Where is the "hate?" Is prostitution degrading or empowering to women? It's a pretty simple question.

What an unusual comment.

Are you for or against legalizing prostitution? I hear leftists all the time claim there is nothing wrong with it, it is empowering for women, there should not be laws against it, blah-blah-blah. I'm asking for some clarification is all.

Not only that but obviously PResident Trump was referring to the women who would throw themselves at billionaires with the "grabbing pussy" comments. He said, "THEY LET YOU . . . " So if they are "letting him", then I don't see why you are so outraged. Oh that's right, it's just phony outrage because Orange Man Bad, right?

What an unusual comment.

I asked a question. Where is the "hate?" Is prostitution degrading or empowering to women? It's a pretty simple question.

Wrong question. It's not about whether its empowering or degrading.

The comment I'm responded to from the seeder of the article has to do specifically with the President. Not men in general or men from the republican or democratic party.

Now, nice deflection but this seed isn't about prostitution and why women do it. You can seed your own article if you want to have a serious discussion about it.

What an unusual comment.

Are you for or against legalizing prostitution? I hear leftists all the time claim there is nothing wrong with it, it is empowering for women, there should not be laws against it, blah-blah-blah. I'm asking for some clarification is all.

Not only that but obviously PResident Trump was referring to the women who would throw themselves at billionaires with the "grabbing pussy" comments. He said, "THEY LET YOU . . . " So if they are "letting him", then I don't see why you are so outraged. Oh that's right, it's just phony outrage because Orange Man Bad, right?

Calm down. You sound erratic. Stop peppering off comments and wait for me to respond before you post another aggressive post.

What an unusual comment.

Wrong question. It's not about whether its empowering or degrading.

The comment I'm responded to from the seeder of the article has to do specifically with the President. Not men in general or men from the republican or democratic party.

Now, nice deflection but this seed isn't about prostitution and why women do it. You can seed your own article if you want to have a serious discussion about it.

Why did you bring it up then? Again, President Trump's comment was about women who would spread their legs for a billionaire. Isn't that right? He said they LET him. Right?

What an unusual comment.

Calm down. You sound erratic. Stop peppering off comments and wait for me to respond before you post another aggressive post.

It was 2 posts. You calm down. Instead of wasting your time making posts bitching about my posts, why not take that time to answer my question?

What an unusual comment.

OMG, you made 2 posts in a row before I could respond to your one. You are erratic . . . and hateful too. Lol!

What an unusual comment.

It was 2 posts. You calm down. Instead of wasting your time making posts bitching about my posts, why not take that time to answer my question?

I did but you didn't accept my reasonable comments. You seem very extreme and you demand extreme responses. Try working on that. It's very off putting.

I did but you didn't accept my reasonable comments. You seem very extreme and you demand extreme responses. Try working on that. It's very off putting.

You have yet to make a reasonable comment. I'm still waiting. You leftists really need to decide on which set of "rules" we all must live by.

Forum List

Back