Trump’s Delicious Tax Cut

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Genuine reform isn’t just cutting rates or eliminating brackets, it’s making the tax code transparent and free of cronyism. That’s why the bipartisan Tax Reform Act of 1986 was so revolutionary, and why it was so quickly corrupted by succeeding Administrations and Congresses.

Proposed tax form from Paul Ryan:

upload_2017-10-10_6-50-5.png

Big props to Trump for trying. But is anyone really convinced the feckless GOP 'leadership' in Congress will get it done? I know i'm not. I gave up on trusting Ryan and McConnell a long time ago. They're Swamp Creatures. It is what it is.

Big props to Trump for trying. But is anyone really convinced the feckless GOP 'leadership' in Congress will get it done? I know i'm not. I gave up on trusting Ryan and McConnell a long time ago. They're Swamp Creatures. It is what it is.
As I said, the DC elite do not want the average American to succeed, and most of all to witness the graft taking place with their tax dollars.

As I said, the DC elite do not want the average American to succeed, and most of all to witness the graft taking place with their tax dollars.

The Swamp.

Genuine reform isn’t just cutting rates or eliminating brackets, it’s making the tax code transparent and free of cronyism. That’s why the bipartisan Tax Reform Act of 1986 was so revolutionary, and why it was so quickly corrupted by succeeding Administrations and Congresses.

View attachment 153531

The biggest burn to me will be losing the state/local tax deduction. Lets see if the rate decrease makes up for it.

Honestly, i'll be shocked if Ryan and McConnell get this done. They've proven to be incredibly incompetent. I don't blame Trump for being pissed at em. He hadn't really contemplated the Swamp Creatures in his own Party. He's seeing the ugly reality now. The Swamp Creatures in both Parties are fighting him. It's a tragic mess.

Trump has fuck-all to do with tax reform. All the props belong to Ryan and Brady.

There are pseudocon tards right here on this forum who scream like welfare queens every time I talk about eliminating all tax expenditures.

And I've been banging on that drum for over half a decade here.

The problem is not Ryan. Ryan is all for cutting tax expenditures, as I have pointed out in SEVERAL topics. Not one of you dipshits has even read his tax reform plan. You just parrot bullshit fed to you by your propagandists.

The problem is dumb fuck thieving pseudocon tards who think tax expenditures are their money. Ryan's been trying to cut tax expenditures for a long time.

There are pseudocon tards right here on this forum who scream like welfare queens every time I talk about banning tax expenditures.

The problem is not Ryan. Ryan is all for cutting tax expenditures, as I have pointed out in SEVERAL topics. Not one of you dipshits has even read his tax reform plan. You just parrot bullshit fed to you by your propagandists.

The problem is dumb fuck pseudocon tards who think tax expenditures are their money.
I was wondering when you would show up.
:lol:

Need to read the thing, not just take talking heads views as fact.
I've posted links to the Brady/Ryan tax reform plan umpteen times on this forum. I can guarantee not one psuedocon tard has ever bothered to read it.

The problem is dumb fuck pseudocon tards who think tax expenditures are their money.
That's not the problem.

The REAL problem is that government and elected assholes think that the money of citizens is THEIR money.

The most blood-boiling, infuriating statement is "unpaid for tax cuts" as if the money belongs to government hacks. IT'S OUR FUCKING MONEY!!! Why don't we call it OBSCENE GOVERNMENT SPENDING getting back under control?

Trump has fuck-all to do with tax reform. All the props belong to Ryan and Brady.

There are pseudocon tards right here on this forum who scream like welfare queens every time I talk about eliminating all tax expenditures.

The problem is dumb fuck thieving pseudocon tards who think tax expenditures are their money. Ryan's been trying to cut tax expenditures for a long time.

Swamp Creatures in both Parties are fighting back. Trump's on his own. I would be shocked if Ryan and McConnell get this done.

Last edited:

Swamp Creatures in both are Parties fighting back. Trump's on his own. I would be shocked if Ryan and McConnell get this done.
Trump has fuck-all to do with it. He's a clueless huckster who takes credit for other people's hard work. Fuck Trump.

The key players in House on the side of cutting tax expenditures will be Kevin Brady, Paul Ryan, and Devin Nunes.

If you are looking for actual heroes taking and throwing punches and doing the heavy lifting, there they are.

Fuck Trump.

View attachment 153531

The biggest burn to me will be losing the state/local tax deduction. Lets see if the rate decrease makes up for it.

Not just that. Getting rid of the standard deduction also could discriminate against taxpayers with large families. Also it is not indexed to inflation so it will mean less each year.

Honestly, i'll be shocked if Ryan and McConnell get this done. They've proven to be incredibly incompetent. I don't blame Trump for being pissed at em. He hadn't really contemplated the Swamp Creatures in his own Party. He's seeing the ugly reality now. The Swamp Creatures in both Parties are fighting him. It's a tragic mess.

The problem is that Trump has no clue what he wants. Reagan got it done by taking a personal hand in it. Trump bragged about his deal making skills but he is totally useless.

View attachment 153531

Not just that. Getting rid of the standard deduction also could discriminate against taxpayers with large families. Also it is not indexed to inflation so it will mean less each year.

The Standard deduction is still there.

View attachment 153531

Discriminate against taxpayers with large families? How the fuck does any self-respecting conservative feel the government should be involved in behaviorial control of the masses?

Entities which earn identical incomes should pay identical taxes, PERIOD.

Level playing field.

The problem is that Trump has no clue what he wants. Reagan got it done by taking a personal hand in it. Trump bragged about his deal making skills but he is totally useless.

The problem is, The Swamp.

Forum List

Back