Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

If the government really expects to pay $12,500 per illegal sent out of the country I want that contract. Holy shit I will make a fortune.
12K to 25K is the cost of doing business Wetback Mike, jump in...
Kind of funny you keep calling me that when you are in favor of the actual wetbacks...or more commonly known as illegals. My family was here well before yours even thought about it. None of mine had to sneak in.
You might think they were here before my family was but that's only in the wetback parts we took by force. I call you what you are to the GOP, and most white Americans, just another ******-lite holding a rake or changing the sheets. They'd deport you just as easily as the guy still drying off from his wade across the river, given a choice. Once a wetback, always a wetback.
I just realized what you posted with all stars was ni**er-lite. Holy shit you really are the most racist person on this board.

Another thing that Trump chooses to ignore is that it is unconstitutional to profile latinos. You can't just stop one on the street and demand his papers. As Sheriff Joe found out (belatedly), you can not detain someone unless you have probable cause to suspect that he has broken a law. Speaking Spanish, or being brown is NOT probable cause.

Exactly but Trampon is talking like a used car sales man as Luddy mentioned. And people are buying it.
I'm still wondering how the heck is he going to do that. Stop every Hispanic on the streets, raid every home, gather kids from school. Get a net and drive them to the border.
Only stupid people will believe that. What happened to the constitution? How about profiling? What happened to their properties? We are just going to take over like ISIS do?
Be realistic.

Last edited:
Another thing that Trump chooses to ignore is that it is unconstitutional to profile latinos. You can't just stop one on the street and demand his papers. As Sheriff Joe found out (belatedly), you can not detain someone unless you have probable cause to suspect that he has broken a law. Speaking Spanish, or being brown is NOT probable cause.

I'm still wondering how the heck is he going to do that. Stop every Hispanic on the streets, raid every home, gather kids from school. Get a net and drive them to the border. Only stupid will believe that. What happened to the constitution? How about profiling? What happened to their properties? We are just going to take over like ISIS do?
Be realistic.
These are criminals that we are talking about. First of all, go after the ones with a criminal record. Then, go after the ones that should have been deported and for the leniency of a judge, wasn't. It will take time to get to the law abiding illegals. Years. That's okay. We need to get the criminal element out of pour society and adopt the rules Mexico has for legal entry into our state.

What happened to our Constitution? Coming over here illegally is a crime!

If the government really expects to pay $12,500 per illegal sent out of the country I want that contract. Holy shit I will make a fortune.
Kind of funny you keep calling me that when you are in favor of the actual wetbacks...or more commonly known as illegals. My family was here well before yours even thought about it. None of mine had to sneak in.
You might think they were here before my family was but that's only in the wetback parts we took by force. I call you what you are to the GOP, and most white Americans, just another ******-lite holding a rake or changing the sheets. They'd deport you just as easily as the guy still drying off from his wade across the river, given a choice. Once a wetback, always a wetback.
I just realized what you posted with all stars was ni**er-lite. Holy shit you really are the most racist person on this board.
Brutally honest. Racism is just part of that. And I posted the actual word, which they filter here.

Exactly but Trampon is talking like a used car sales man as Luddy mentioned. And people are buying it.
I'm still wondering how the heck is he going to do that. Stop every Hispanic on the streets, raid every home, gather kids from school. Get a net and drive them to the border.
Only stupid people will believe that. What happened to the constitution? How about profiling? What happened to their properties? We are just going to take over like ISIS do?
Be realistic.

What is the old saying? Put your best foot forward. Also "You never get a second chance to make a first impression." If this moronic immigration "plan" was either of those, you really have to wonder what kind of koo-koo for cocoa puffs nonsense is in the next policy plans to be released. Hell, they didn't even proof-read the stuff.

Yeah, he loves using the N-word. He's a real blessing to mankind.

I'm still wondering how the heck is he going to do that. Stop every Hispanic on the streets, raid every home, gather kids from school. Get a net and drive them to the border. Only stupid will believe that. What happened to the constitution? How about profiling? What happened to their properties? We are just going to take over like ISIS do?
Be realistic.
These are criminals that we are talking about. First of all, go after the ones with a criminal record. Then, go after the ones that should have been deported and for the leniency of a judge, wasn't. It will take time to get to the law abiding illegals. Years. That's okay. We need to get the criminal element out of pour society and adopt the rules Mexico has for legal entry into our state.

They should all be deported.

Be realistic.

Yes, keep talking, spew your hatred.

Be realistic.

What you love is crapping on the laws of this country and crapping on American workers.

Be realistic.

What you love is crapping on the laws of this country and crapping on American workers.
Yes, please, tell me how I want to crap on american workers.

Dems Immigration plan will cost us the entire country
It has already cost us hundreds of billions.
Really now? Mind to back up that assertion?
How Immigrants Boost U.S. Economic Growth The Fiscal Times
Are you kidding? 40 million illegals times all the free schooling, medical care, housing and welfare they have received.
BBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLSHIIIIIIT.
Fact-checking immigration PolitiFact
10 Myths About Immigration Teaching Tolerance
Grow up.

Be realistic.
Let them not have jobs with citizenship verification. No work no need to be here. And yes use some profiling. We know who they are we just need to stop being pussies about using it. A 40 year old man that can't speak English is a red flag. Needs to be verified.

Be realistic.

Yes, please, tell me how I want to crap on american workers.
Foreigners are taking our jobs, using our resources and adding to the crime.

Dems Immigration plan will cost us the entire country
It has already cost us hundreds of billions.
Illegal immigrants cannot get medicaid/medicare, health coverage through the government, food stamps, etc..
Fact-checking immigration PolitiFact

Are you kidding? When they go to the hospital, who pays for it? I've stood behind women in the grocery store using food stamps who didn't speak a word of English.

So all we have to do is not give Mexico aid money for one year and it's paid for.
Deportations COULD be the next big job market.
Could well be and those would be FEDERAL jobs with good pay and vacations plus retirement and health benefits just like the post office.

So let's say you are stuck with 15 million ILLEGALS and you need to ship them out. FedEx and UPS is not designed for that BUT you just happen to have Amtrak which is under used and over funded. So you use it.

Now you need people say 150,000 more or less to capture and do the paper work and ship the ILLEGALS. So now you have taken 150k in people OFF unemployment right? And on average every mid level job creates three additional jobs OUTSIDE the original 150K.

Now yu don't ship them back with their stuff, just the clothes on their back and a pair of zip cuffs. Whatever they bought was with ill gotten gains from a crime and that crime being illegal entry.

Now while the first look at the sticker price may scare you some of the other results should make you happy.
150k NEW middle class TAX PAYERS
150k NEW entry level or better TAX PAYERS
Reduced crime.
Reduced cost of social budget

So you raise the tax base {income} at the same time you cut social programs {costs}. Deporting ILLEGALS could make more jobs then the Keystone pipeline OR the fence. Once the fence is built you can cut staff from those jobs but you are looking at a decade of mass deportations.

Deporting ILLEGALS from this country could be one of the best fiscal and economic rebuilds in the shortest time in this country.

Forum List

Back