Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

you're right it's a giant conspiracy, conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed functional moron.
Not a conspiracy. Just irrational, hateful people looking to justify their hatred.

NOTE: I'm talking about leftists.
Yeah nothing to hate about president pussy grabber
You hated him well before that came to light.

You hated him because you were told to.
I for one hated the POS long before Republicans kissed his butt
Any particular reason, or do you just not like combovers?
I'm a life time NY resident and I've known of this crumb and all the misery he's given folks for years well before his presidential run Matter of fact I met him at a Boom Boom mancini fight in ac in the 90's didn't impress me then either

You have more phony scandals on him?
He works at MSDNC. They frown on credibility there.
you found a guy that only had one source, which is one source more than any of your garbage propaganda about Hillary Obama the FBI and all their crimes. they have all been investigated and nothing is there but garbage. For dupes only.
Yes, we know what you've been told to believe.
you're right it's a giant conspiracy, conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed functional moron.
Not a conspiracy. Just irrational, hateful people looking to justify their hatred.

Yes we know you are brainwashed. nobody in the world agrees with you people in the entire world good because you are on another planet. None of your phony scandals ever get to law enforcement and no it is not a giant conspiracy.

Yeah nothing to hate about president pussy grabber
You hated him well before that came to light.

You hated him because you were told to.
I for one hated the POS long before Republicans kissed his butt
Any particular reason, or do you just not like combovers?
I'm a life time NY resident and I've known of this crumb and all the misery he's given folks for years well before his presidential run Matter of fact I met him at a Boom Boom mancini fight in ac in the 90's didn't impress me then either
Okay.

He works at MSDNC. They frown on credibility there.
you found a guy that only had one source, which is one source more than any of your garbage propaganda about Hillary Obama the FBI and all their crimes. they have all been investigated and nothing is there but garbage. For dupes only.

Yes we know you are brainwashed. nobody in the world agrees with you people in the entire world good because you are on another planet. None of your phony scandals ever get to law enforcement and no it is not a giant conspiracy.
If that's what lets you pretend liberal corruption doesn't exist, sure. I mean, it's not like you're ever going to question your programming. You're simply not bright enough.

If that's what lets you pretend liberal corruption doesn't exist, sure. I mean, it's not like you're ever going to question your programming. You're simply not bright enough.

Speak for yourself. I'll go with what is respected media around the world, not Rupert Murdoch's ridiculous propaganda machine or your demagogue High School grad ex Coke head DJ pundits. And no there is no conspiracy of law enforcement protecting liberals. Absolutely ridiculous. And treasonous really...

I have sadness in my heart for the far-left Progressives who can radiate such hate and vitriol for a man doing such great things for our country. They have some serious problems.

Never do these poor souls ever say what polices should be put in place that would improve our unemployment rate, reduce unemployment among minorities, increase average worker incomes, stamp out the ISIS Caliphate created during the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama, improve our trade agreements, hold China accountable for their currency manipulation and theft of our intellectual property, start training programs for millions of workers....

Oh...riiiiggghhhtttt....

These Progressives want to STOP him because they hate his success. How sick is that?

I have sadness in my heart for the far-left Progressives who can radiate such hate and vitriol for a man doing such great things for our country. They have some serious problems.

Never do these poor souls ever say what polices should be put in place that would improve our unemployment rate, reduce unemployment among minorities, increase average worker incomes, stamp out the ISIS Caliphate created during the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama, improve our trade agreements, hold China accountable for their currency manipulation and theft of our intellectual property, start training programs for millions of workers....

Oh...riiiiggghhhtttt....

These Progressives want to STOP him because they hate his success. How sick is that?
Name one actually action Trump took to specifically lower minority employment.

Workers bonus drops 22 percent.

Pentagon report blames Trump for return of ISIS.

Tariffs arent hurting China, we are paying for tariffs.

Oh...riiiiggghhhtttt....

Non-existant today, ISIS Caliphate
ISIS%20map%20post%202017-L.jpg

And him charging the Gov't for HIS protection at his hotels just goes to say a tiger and trump don't change their stripes. Once a crook always a crook

Oh...riiiiggghhhtttt....

Non-existant today, ISIS Caliphate
ISIS%20map%20post%202017-L.jpg
Your map is two years old.
The pentagon report is from 3 weeks ago.

Why should there be actions "specifically to lower MINORITY employment"?

As you know, President Donald Trump is making America GREAT for ALL Americans.

rising-tidelifts-all-boats-S.png

Do you deny that we now have more job openings than we have workers?

maybe ,,,think trump can let some smart immigrants into the country to do those jobs?

maybe ,,,think trump can let some smart immigrants into the country to do those jobs?

"Maybe" you deny we have more job openings than we have workers?

"Maybe" you deny we have more job openings than we have workers?
Since I'm not privy to all the info I say maybe we do have more How many job openings are there and how many are there without jobs ?? I'm not saying there aren't I just don't know for sure

What Is Full Employment?
Full employment is an economic situation in which all available labor resources are being used in the most efficient way possible. Full employment embodies the highest amount of skilled and unskilled labor that can be employed within an economy at any given time.

True full employment is an ideal, and probably unachievable, benchmark where anyone who is willing and able to work can find a job and unemployment is zero. It is a theoretical goal for economic policymakers to aim for rather than an actually observed state of the economy. In practical terms, economists can define various levels of full employment that are associated with low but non-zero rates of unemployment.

Since I'm not privy to all the info I say maybe we do have more How many job openings are there and how many are there without jobs ?? I'm not saying there aren't I just don't know for sure

The only reason you're "not privy" to the information is that you CHOOSE to be uninformed OR you CHOOSE to live in DENIAL!

Which one?

There are still 1.4 million more jobs than unemployed people, but the gap is closing
PUBLISHED TUE, AUG 6 2019 11:11 AM EDT UPDATED TUE, AUG 6 2019 8:04 PM EDT

Jeff Cox@JEFFCOXCNBCCOM

There are still 1.4 million more jobs than unemployed people, but the gap is closing

The only reason you're "not privy" to the information is that you CHOOSE to be uninformed OR you CHOOSE to live in DENIAL!

Which one?

PUBLISHED TUE, AUG 6 2019 11:11 AM EDT UPDATED TUE, AUG 6 2019 8:04 PM EDT

Jeff Cox@JEFFCOXCNBCCOM

Begging your pardon but right now I have more important things on my plate to be concerned with Most have to do with the moron in our WH and those who blindly support him

Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Here, here, Can we have a "SO FUCKING WHAT" on aisle 3?

This was before Trump even rode his escalator down. Now, if all you dumb fucktards would just give back all that money you made since Trump took office, you dumbasses might make sense, until then, shut your fucking pie hole.

Begging your pardon but right now I have more important things on my plate to be concerned with Most have to do with the moron in our WH and those who blindly support him

I see. So you're boasting that you BLINDLY oppose the great things being done by President Donald Trump.

I provide FACTS, you provide EXCUSES!

Got it!

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

Forum List

Back