Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

edward37'' made the claim that President Donald Trump had eliminated 83 environmental laws.
And the toddinator made the claim that is was great that all 83 were eliminated.

This recap of two simple posts brought to you by Distraction, Inc.

Yup. Hopefully he finds 83 more to erase.
Erase?

Erase?

upload_2019-9-2_19-45-4.png

edward37'' made the claim that President Donald Trump had eliminated 83 environmental laws.
And the toddinator made the claim that is was great that all 83 were eliminated.

Trump just wants to get back at Obama for Obama making him look like a jackass Doesn't matter if good or bad for America Trump is a swine

Trump just wants to get back at Obama for Obama making him look like a jackass Doesn't matter if good or bad for America Trump is a swine

As long as he erases more of Obama's "legacy", I'm fine with whatever motive you attribute to him.

As long as he erases more of Obama's "legacy", I'm fine with whatever motive you attribute to him.
Obama is the best you've seen and doubt you'll see one better Trump on the other hand is the worst,,,,by far

Obama is the best you've seen and doubt you'll see one better Trump on the other hand is the worst,,,,by far

He was a whiney twat.
Economically, he was just awful.

He was a whiney twat.
He didn't start at 3rd base like trump

He was a whiney twat.

That's why he was such a moronic, whiney twat?

And the toddinator made the claim that is was great that all 83 were eliminated. This recap of two simple posts brought to you by Distraction, Inc.
Speaking of distracting posts, has Lawrence O'Donnell yet managed to provide support for story? You do recall the subject of this thread, right?
:laughing0301:

Yes I do BUT with republican scum in the senate protecting their king we'll never find the truth His grifting won't even come in the top 10

Yes, we know what you've been told to believe.
you're right it's a giant conspiracy, conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed functional moron.
Not a conspiracy. Just irrational, hateful people looking to justify their hatred.

NOTE: I'm talking about leftists.
Yes we know you are brainwashed. nobody in the world agrees with you people in the entire world good because you are on another planet. None of your phony scandals ever get to law enforcement and no it is not a giant conspiracy.
If that's what lets you pretend liberal corruption doesn't exist, sure. I mean, it's not like you're ever going to question your programming. You're simply not bright enough.

Speak for yourself. I'll go with what is respected media around the world, not Rupert Murdoch's ridiculous propaganda machine or your demagogue High School grad ex Coke head DJ pundits. And no there is no conspiracy of law enforcement protecting liberals. Absolutely ridiculous. And treasonous really...
Treasonous? Disagreeing with liberals is not treason. I have no loyalty to your retarded belief system. And that's the problem with the left: You're more loyal to your ideology than to the United States.

Here, here, Can we have a "SO FUCKING WHAT" on aisle 3?

This was before Trump even rode his escalator down. Now, if all you dumb fucktards would just give back all that money you made since Trump took office, you dumbasses might make sense, until then, shut your fucking pie hole.
WTF did trump have to do with folks making money ? If the AH would have shut his trap we'd all have been better off Now all the moron can do is blame powell and obama He should KISS OBAMAS ASS for leaving him the economy he received
Remember, kids, Trump's economy sucks, and Obama deserves all the credit for Trump's great economy.

you're right it's a giant conspiracy, conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed functional moron.
Not a conspiracy. Just irrational, hateful people looking to justify their hatred.

NOTE: I'm talking about leftists.
Yes we know you are brainwashed. nobody in the world agrees with you people in the entire world good because you are on another planet. None of your phony scandals ever get to law enforcement and no it is not a giant conspiracy.
If that's what lets you pretend liberal corruption doesn't exist, sure. I mean, it's not like you're ever going to question your programming. You're simply not bright enough.

Speak for yourself. I'll go with what is respected media around the world, not Rupert Murdoch's ridiculous propaganda machine or your demagogue High School grad ex Coke head DJ pundits. And no there is no conspiracy of law enforcement protecting liberals. Absolutely ridiculous. And treasonous really...
Treasonous? Disagreeing with liberals is not treason. I have no loyalty to your retarded belief system. And that's the problem with the left: You're more loyal to your ideology than to the United States.
making false accusations against our fine institutions and starting conspiracy theories is close to treasonous. When Democrats do it give me a call.

Here, here, Can we have a "SO FUCKING WHAT" on aisle 3?

This was before Trump even rode his escalator down. Now, if all you dumb fucktards would just give back all that money you made since Trump took office, you dumbasses might make sense, until then, shut your fucking pie hole.
WTF did trump have to do with folks making money ? If the AH would have shut his trap we'd all have been better off Now all the moron can do is blame powell and obama He should KISS OBAMAS ASS for leaving him the economy he received
Remember, kids, Trump's economy sucks, and Obama deserves all the credit for Trump's great economy.
Trump is going to ruin it with stupid trade Wars chaos and tariffs. The GOP thinks they're so wonderful at the economy and everything they start bubbles and busts....

He was a whiney twat.
Obama considering all the obstruction he couldn't pass anything after the stimulus, prove how strong our economy is all by itself without the Republicans screwing it up whenever they get the chance with deregulation and croney oversight regulators who are lobbyists now....

He was a whiney twat.
Obama considering all the obstruction he couldn't pass anything after the stimulus, prove how strong our economy is all by itself without the Republicans screwing it up whenever they get the chance with deregulation and croney oversight regulators who are lobbyists now....

Obama considering all the obstruction he couldn't pass anything after the stimulus

Thank God the American people saw how useless Obama was when it came to the economy and handed
63 Dem congressmen (63, holy shit!!!) their walking papers in 2010, minimizing the damage that clueless community organizer could do going forward.

Imagine how much weaker Obama's economy would have been if he gotten Cap & Trade or outlawed fracking or any of the other moronic policies he'd have passed if he had a Dem House and Senate...…..

Forum List

Back