Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Begging your pardon but right now I have more important things on my plate to be concerned with Most have to do with the moron in our WH and those who blindly support him

I see. So you're boasting that you BLINDLY oppose the great things being done by President Donald Trump. I provide FACTS, you provide EXCUSES! Got it!

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg
How is his farmer base doing and what great things ?? Eliminating 83 different climate protections installed by Obama is a great thing ?? Are you nutz??

Begging your pardon but right now I have more important things on my plate to be concerned with Most have to do with the moron in our WH and those who blindly support him

I see. So you're boasting that you BLINDLY oppose the great things being done by President Donald Trump. I provide FACTS, you provide EXCUSES! Got it!

How is his farmer base doing and what great things ?? Eliminating 83 different climate protections installed by Obama is a great thing ?? Are you nutz??
^^^^^^^^^
Leftist traitor commie whacko.

Here, here, Can we have a "SO FUCKING WHAT" on aisle 3?

This was before Trump even rode his escalator down. Now, if all you dumb fucktards would just give back all that money you made since Trump took office, you dumbasses might make sense, until then, shut your fucking pie hole.
WTF did trump have to do with folks making money ? If the AH would have shut his trap we'd all have been better off Now all the moron can do is blame powell and obama He should KISS OBAMAS ASS for leaving him the economy he received

^^^^^^^^^
This leftist traitor served his country The USA,, the real pos who you support ran like a real pussy

This was before Trump even rode his escalator down. Now, if all you dumb fucktards would just give back all that money you made since Trump took office, you dumbasses might make sense, until then, shut your fucking pie hole.
WTF did trump have to do with folks making money ? If the AH would have shut his trap we'd all have been better off Now all the moron can do is blame powell and obama He should KISS OBAMAS ASS for leaving him the economy he received
We'll leave it to you to kiss obama ass. What a retard.

We'll leave it to you to kiss obama ass. What a retard.
When you kiss trumps ass the next time at least ask him to take a shower first Just trying to help

Such good material for speculation, here.

Just how actively involved was deadbeat donnie in assisting the Russian criminal money laundering carried out by russian criminals (I.e., russian oligarchs and russian government officials) and deutsche bank?

I suppose one could make the argument that the moron president wasn't at all actively involved, and was, instead, a useful idiot. "Just give the guy a loan and a compliment, and that moron will do ANYTHING."

That does make sense. Remember, deadbeat donnie was both desperate and, well, a moron compared to the people engineering this criminal activity.

Last edited:

How do you know? You just stated that you are willfully ignorant. So now you're not ignorant?

Eliminating 83 different climate protections installed by Obama is a great thing ??

Yes. Which one of the 83 do you want reinstated most?

Eliminating 83 different climate protections installed by Obama is a great thing ??

No, you made the claim. List all 83 and, for each, explain for us why it is great that each was eliminated. In your own words.

You know, the sort of troll exercise you demand of everyone.

No, you made the claim. List all 83 and, for each, explain for us why it is great that each was eliminated.

No, you made the claim. List all 83

Excellent idea!!! Edward should list all 83 he thinks were eliminated.

^^^^^^^^^
This leftist traitor served his country The USA,, the real pos who you support ran like a real pussy
I didn't support Clinton

No, you made the claim. List all 83 and, for each, explain for us why it is great that each was eliminated.

Nope, you the troll should follow through on your nonsense.

No, you made the claim. List all 83 and, for each, explain for us why it is great that each was eliminated. In your own words.

''edward37'' made the claim that President Donald Trump had eliminated 83 environmental laws. I asked what they were. He has not answered. Then again ''edward37'' claimed that he was willfully either uninformed or ignorant. You choose.

Nope, you the troll should follow through on your nonsense.

I'll be happy to follow through on Edward's whiney claim.

How do you know? You just stated that you are willfully ignorant. So now you're not ignorant?
Compared to most Rump AK's here I'm a genius

PICK a WINNER

Search Results
Web results
84 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump - The New ...

https://www.nytimes.com › climate › trump-environment-rollbacks

5 days ago - Our list represents two types of policy changes: rules that were officially reversed ... All told, the Trump administration's environmental rollbacks could ..... 83. Proposed withdrawing efficiency standards for residential furnaces ...
Curbs on Methane, Potent Greenhouse Gas, to Be Relaxed in U.S. ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2019/08/29 › climate › epa-methane-greenhouse...

4 days ago - E.P.A. officials said the new methane rule, which would replace one from ... the proposal as a major setback in the effort to fight climate change.

PICK a WINNER

Search Results
Web results

5 days ago - Our list represents two types of policy changes: rules that were officially reversed ... All told, the Trump administration's environmental rollbacks could ..... 83. Proposed withdrawing efficiency standards for residential furnaces ...

4 days ago - E.P.A. officials said the new methane rule, which would replace one from ... the proposal as a major setback in the effort to fight climate change.

Which one of the 84 do you want reinstated most?

PICK a WINNER

Search Results
Web results

Which one of the 84 do you want reinstated most?
I have no favorites I'll leave that to you or some one who's glad they're all cancelled

PICK a WINNER

Search Results
Web results

12. Proposed weakening Obama-era fuel-economy standards for cars and light trucks. The proposal also challenges California’s right to set its own more stringent standards, which other states can choose to follow.

One of the dumber ideas. 54.5 MPG? Screw you.

We need to eliminate CAFE completely.

14. Proposed repeal of the Clean Power Plan, which would have set strict limits on carbon emissions from coal- and gas-fired power plants. In April 2019, the E.P.A. sent a replacement plan, which would let states set their own rules, to the White House for budget review.

The best way to limit carbon emissions is to stop burning stuff.
Trying to limit CO2 from coal or gas power plants is moronic.

If you whiney twats truly believed your CO2 BS and didn't want to cripple our economy, you'd be in favor
of nuclear power. Solar and wind is too expensive and too unreliable.

Get serious, support nuclear.

Forum List

Back