Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Consumers are what drive business, you clueless buffoon!
And the burden they bear of any tax is related to supply and elasticity. Furthermore,suppliers unaffected by the tariffs will raise their prices anyway, because they can. Dont try to lecture people on topics you know jack shit about.

So, how do we suppose deadbeat donnie got his loan? Is it that winning smile? Did he bring the bankers under his spell with his charm, humor, and wit?

Also Trump could show all his accounting books and you would still call him a liar, so why entertain someone that has convicted him already?

He owe you nothing...

I want an independent source for his books. You wouldn't.

That is the difference.

Trump owes me nothing & I will continue to believe that he is a liar, business cheat, women assaulter and all around asshole,

You can continue to worship him & actually believe everything he says.

Is it illegal to have a foreign co-signer? Is it illegal to do business in Russia? NO. this is but another made up story from the desperate left and the crazed media.

do you also want an independent source for the books of the clintons, bidens, obamas, pelosis, schumers, Mad Maxine, Beto, and the other 20 or so clowns trying for the dem nomination?

you lefties just cannot get over the FACT that the american voters chose Trump over crooked lying hillary. Your obsession has made you stupid.

OMG!

Do not open pandora box again!!

He will point to how the people voted for Clinton by saying she won the Popular Vote while ignoring the Electoral College elects the idiot for the Oval office...

he probably will, but that BS has been shot down numerous times already.

Clinton won the popular vote.

We remind you of this when you claim the people chose Trump.

We remind you when Trump claims otherwise.

The fact is most people did not vote for your fat assed orange buddy & you can't grasp it.

We understand that you, frankoHFW, Fort Fun Indiana, and a few other far-left Progressives strenuously believe, with all your being, that the United States should be a dictatorship with six to eight cities deciding everything for the other three hundred million citizens.

It is NOT. Nor is it a Democracy.

A%20Republic-M.jpg

Popular%20Vote%20Laugh-S.jpg

Last edited:
Lois Lerner was a totally phony scandal? Yeah, right! That's why she took the 5th and Obama's people heading the IRS hid evidence from Congressional investigators! You're amusing, Franco!
Listen brainwashed functional moron, where are the indictments where are the investigations nobody gives a damn about your stupid propaganda. She did it because she wanted to retire and she didn't want to spend years listening to your crap or say anything you could twist around. There was nothing there ever except a huge number of tea party organizations all at once and GOP cutting of IRS funding. You are an idiot. Change the channel and read something...Everyone outside your bubble of insanity thinks the GOP propaganda machine is a disgrace along with people like you.
Lerner took the 5th because she wanted to retire? Is that what you're claiming? She took the 5th and then retired because if she'd testified she would have been fired and lost her pension.

What exactly IS the GOP "propaganda machine" that you refer to?
She took the 5th because of the Republican congress critters mouthing off that they were going to hang her from the highest tree, before her scheduled testimony, in public... on FOX News,

A witch hunt.

Lawyer told her to take the 5th because of them.

She took the 5th because she was guilty...something that was obvious from the moment the investigation began.
A witch hunt? I guess it was, Care! Lois Lerner was a witch. They were hunting her. It bothers me to this day that she was able to abuse her office like that...make her statement to Congressional investigators about how she hadn't done anything thing wrong...and THEN take the 5th to avoid answering questions! The fact that that "witch" is collecting a pension disgusts me!
Another ridiculous imaginary scandal only on the GOP propaganda machine. No law enforcement or journalist in the real world gives a damn well your stupid garbage.

"Imaginary scandal"? Interesting...you call a high ranking official at the IRS using her office to target the political opponents of a sitting Administration an "imaginary scandal"? I can't think of much of anything that would be MORE of a scandal than that kind of an abuse of power! Well, actually I can...it would be even MORE of a scandal if the IRS Commissioner withheld evidence of that official's actions from Congressional investigators! Oh wait...that's EXACTLY what happened!

Listen brainwashed functional moron, where are the indictments where are the investigations nobody gives a damn about your stupid propaganda. She did it because she wanted to retire and she didn't want to spend years listening to your crap or say anything you could twist around. There was nothing there ever except a huge number of tea party organizations all at once and GOP cutting of IRS funding. You are an idiot. Change the channel and read something...Everyone outside your bubble of insanity thinks the GOP propaganda machine is a disgrace along with people like you.
Lerner took the 5th because she wanted to retire? Is that what you're claiming? She took the 5th and then retired because if she'd testified she would have been fired and lost her pension.

She took the 5th because of the Republican congress critters mouthing off that they were going to hang her from the highest tree, before her scheduled testimony, in public... on FOX News,

A witch hunt.

She took the 5th because she was guilty...something that was obvious from the moment the investigation began.
A witch hunt? I guess it was, Care! Lois Lerner was a witch. They were hunting her. It bothers me to this day that she was able to abuse her office like that...make her statement to Congressional investigators about how she hadn't done anything thing wrong...and THEN take the 5th to avoid answering questions! The fact that that "witch" is collecting a pension disgusts me!
Another ridiculous imaginary scandal only on the GOP propaganda machine. No law enforcement or journalist in the real world gives a damn well your stupid garbage.

"Imaginary scandal"? Interesting...you call a high ranking official at the IRS using her office to target the political opponents of a sitting Administration an "imaginary scandal"? I can't think of much of anything that would be MORE of a scandal than that kind of an abuse of power! Well, actually I can...it would be even MORE of a scandal if the IRS Commissioner withheld evidence of that official's actions from Congressional investigators! Oh wait...that's EXACTLY what happened!
Totally phony Scandal that no one outside your bubble of b******* propaganda cooperated with in i. Totally imaginary super duper.

A witch hunt.

Totally phony Scandal that no one outside your bubble of b******* propaganda cooperated with in i. Totally imaginary super duper.
There were just so many tea party organizations all at once applying and the GOP cut IRS funding. So people in Cincinnati did some shortcuts. End of story absolutely nothing criminal. And it didn't even bother those organizations... Not a single GOP organization failed to get tax exemption. Totally phony idiot.

A witch hunt.

The GOP questionners we're totally full of s*** garbage propaganda. Why bother giving them more ammunition to twist her words with.... Only you dupes still don't know the story of course. Wake up and smell the coffee you're a disgrace...

A witch hunt.

The GOP questionners we're totally full of s*** garbage propaganda. Why bother giving them more ammunition to twist her words with.... Only you dupes still don't know the story of course. Wake up and smell the coffee you're a disgrace...
You people know so many phony scandals your Heroes had to come up with the deep state conspiracy theory. That all law enforcement and bureaucrats are against you. You are unbelievable dolts.

A witch hunt.

There were just so many tea party organizations all at once applying and the GOP cut IRS funding. So people in Cincinnati did some shortcuts. End of story absolutely nothing criminal. And it didn't even bother those organizations... Not a single GOP organization failed to get tax exemption. Totally phony idiot.

Did you just try and blame what Lerner and her little band of IRS agents did on "budget cuts"? The fact is that the Obama White House used the IRS against it's political opponents and then when they were caught doing so, Obama's IRS Commissioner hid the evidence of what happened from Congressional investigators! Budget cuts had ZERO to do with what Lois Lerner did nor did the number of Tea Party organizations who were applying! Anyone with half a brain can look at how liberal groups were treated compared to how conservative groups were treated and it's OBVIOUS that there was a double standard in Lerner's office!

If what they did wasn't against IRS rules...then Lois Lerner would have testified to that in front of Congress! She didn't though! She took the 5th! She did so because if she admitted to what they had done...she would have been fired on the spot and her pension would have gone "bye bye"!

yes I know you are brainwashed. No one else in the world agrees with you including law enforcement.

Did you just try and blame what Lerner and her little band of IRS agents did on "budget cuts"? The fact is that the Obama White House used the IRS against it's political opponents and then when they were caught doing so, Obama's IRS Commissioner hid the evidence of what happened from Congressional investigators! Budget cuts had ZERO to do with what Lois Lerner did nor did the number of Tea Party organizations who were applying! Anyone with half a brain can look at how liberal groups were treated compared to how conservative groups were treated and it's OBVIOUS that there was a double standard in Lerner's office!

If what they did wasn't against IRS rules...then Lois Lerner would have testified to that in front of Congress! She didn't though! She took the 5th! She did so because if she admitted to what they had done...she would have been fired on the spot and her pension would have gone "bye bye"!

It's not like O'Donnell has any credibility to salvage.
You have more phony scandals on him?
He works at MSDNC. They frown on credibility there.
you found a guy that only had one source, which is one source more than any of your garbage propaganda about Hillary Obama the FBI and all their crimes. they have all been investigated and nothing is there but garbage. For dupes only.
Yes, we know what you've been told to believe.
you're right it's a giant conspiracy, conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed functional moron.
Not a conspiracy. Just irrational, hateful people looking to justify their hatred.

NOTE: I'm talking about leftists.

You have more phony scandals on him?
you found a guy that only had one source, which is one source more than any of your garbage propaganda about Hillary Obama the FBI and all their crimes. they have all been investigated and nothing is there but garbage. For dupes only.
you're right it's a giant conspiracy, conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed functional moron.
Not a conspiracy. Just irrational, hateful people looking to justify their hatred.

Yeah nothing to hate about president pussy grabber

Lois Lerner was a totally phony scandal? Yeah, right! That's why she took the 5th and Obama's people heading the IRS hid evidence from Congressional investigators! You're amusing, Franco!

A witch hunt.

You sure do like to claim to speak for a lot of people who don't give a shit if you exist or not.

You hated him well before that came to light.

You hated him because you were told to.

I for one hated the POS long before Republicans kissed his butt

I for one hated the POS long before Republicans kissed his butt
Any particular reason, or do you just not like combovers?

Forum List

Back