Trumps encourages police brutality.

Encouraging violence?

berkeley-protest.jpg

latest
All these people are Presidents of the United States? Wow.

I expect the President not to encourage police brutaliry. Evidently, you think it is OK for POTUS to act like a mob.

I think the actual use of street violence and brown shirt tactics by the left, trumps Trump's tough talk.

You guys are the thugs. You guys are the criminals.
The right wing is only more organized because they have more money, not because they have a better Cause.

YOur words do not match the reality of the street violence that is so often used as an excuse by local lefties to shut down right leaning speech.

Your defense of the thug that attacked him reveals your manufactured outrage over Trump's words to be nothing but partisan bullshit.
You showed a picture. Maybe he was drunk & walked into a telephone pole. Maybe he took Trump's advice & grabbed the wrong pussy?

Trump said those words. Why are you denying it?
Maybe you're a lying sack of shit.
Maybe you are just another dumbass Trumnpette
Let's have the a link, ass clown...
I did not post the photo,. dumbass.

It is a photo, no explanation how the guy got that way. One of your Trumpette buddies seem to think the big tough Trump supporter got his ass kicked by a whimpy liberal. Bit thew reality is that we don't know. I put out some possibilities.

We do know. Some lefty asshole attacked him for political reasons.

Your defense of the thug that attacked him reveals your manufactured outrage over Trump's words to be nothing but partisan bullshit.
You showed a picture. Maybe he was drunk & walked into a telephone pole. Maybe he took Trump's advice & grabbed the wrong pussy?

It is a photo, no explanation how the guy got that way. One of your Trumpette buddies seem to think the big tough Trump supporter got his ass kicked by a whimpy liberal. Bit thew reality is that we don't know. I put out some possibilities.
I meant a link to your claim that President Trump said it was "OK TO SLAM SOMEONE'S HEAD ON THE CAR DOOR," and that is an OUTRIGHT LIE. Here's what he said, and I don't hear him EVER utter the word SLAM. He said it would "be ok to take your hand away," he did NOT say, YES, GO AHEAD AND SLAM THEIR HEAD ON THE CAR DOOR. You fucking pathetic little shit stain leftist snowflakes are such BLATANT LIARS, and you wonder why people have REJECTED you ass clowns in elections in such epic fashion. If you didn't LIE and MAKE UP what you WANT TO HEAR, you mother fuckers wouldn't have anything to say at all, you sorry ass little two faced hypocritical hyperbole talking rat fuck twats...

Analysis | Trump’s continued, not-so-subtle suggestions of violence

Encouraging violence?

berkeley-protest.jpg

latest
All these people are Presidents of the United States? Wow.

I expect the President not to encourage police brutaliry. Evidently, you think it is OK for POTUS to act like a mob.

I think the actual use of street violence and brown shirt tactics by the left, trumps Trump's tough talk.

You guys are the thugs. You guys are the criminals.
And they advocate cop killing.

The official democrat position.

What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now.

That's really all you need to know.

i mostly only paid attention when he was talking about 'ms13' and i support the cops in their efforts to drive them out of the USA in any way possible .

Well ...that and the party (D) that pushes PETA also believes it's okay to attack police horses with fire,metal poles and stab them with nails.

In a speech in from of law enforcement, rump said it was OK to slam a suspet's head on the door while putting them is the squad car.brutalized hi

Eviderntly Trump is too stupid to know these are suspects & not yet proven to do what ever crime being investigated.

Maybe your kid gets picked up as a suspect in a drug operation. Trumpettes wouldn't care if the police slammed his head in the car door even though it would turn out to be mistaken identity.

Trump endorsing violence is not new. He did it on the campaign trail. Now he encourages police brutality while demonstrating his ignorance of the law.

Geez, it was a little joke. Have all liberals lost their sense of humor?

President Trump Did Not Endorse Police Brutality

In a speech in from of law enforcement, rump said it was OK to slam a suspet's head on the door while putting them is the squad car.brutalized hi

Eviderntly Trump is too stupid to know these are suspects & not yet proven to do what ever crime being investigated.

Maybe your kid gets picked up as a suspect in a drug operation. Trumpettes wouldn't care if the police slammed his head in the car door even though it would turn out to be mistaken identity.

Trump endorsing violence is not new. He did it on the campaign trail. Now he encourages police brutality while demonstrating his ignorance of the law.

Haha love it! Kick their asses!!

Well ...that and the party (D) that pushes PETA also believes it's okay to attack police horses with fire,metal poles and stab them with nails.

Libs are fools bigots and hypocrites. Not necessarily in that order.

I meant a link to your claim that President Trump said it was "OK TO SLAM SOMEONE'S HEAD ON THE CAR DOOR," and that is an OUTRIGHT LIE. Here's what he said, and I don't hear him EVER utter the word SLAM. He said it would "be ok to take your hand away," he did NOT say, YES, GO AHEAD AND SLAM THEIR HEAD ON THE CAR DOOR. You fucking pathetic little shit stain leftist snowflakes are such BLATANT LIARS, and you wonder why people have REJECTED you ass clowns in elections in such epic fashion. If you didn't LIE and MAKE UP what you WANT TO HEAR, you mother fuckers wouldn't have anything to say at all, you sorry ass little two faced hypocritical hyperbole talking rat fuck twats...

Analysis | Trump’s continued, not-so-subtle suggestions of violence

Oh gee.... poor RealDave (a misnomer if there ever was one btw) has had his ass kicked to the curb.

This picture reminds me Trump Supporters. Spinning their heads, cheering wildly, then Trump and the GOP sneaks up from behind, and:

giphy.gif

No one has assaulted Trump's supporters more than Trump and the GOP. With their lies. Their attacks on the world. They even attack the water we drink and the air we breath.

This picture reminds me Trump Supporters. Spinning their heads, cheering wildly, then Trump and the GOP sneaks up from behind, and:

giphy.gif

No one has assaulted Trump's supporters more than Trump and the GOP. With their lies. Their attacks on the world. They even attack the water we drink and the air we breath.

Use the internet much?

"Trump supporter attacked" - Bing

giphy.gif

Use the internet much?

"Trump supporter attacked" - Bing
or this one:

"Trump protestors attacked - Bing

crickets.....crickets....crickets....

It's all good. The major law enforcement organizations immediately put out statements that they will continue to treat all citizens with respect and dignity. Just another Trump fail.

You must be talking about this....

Being smart enough to know it was said in jest, I couldn't help laughing. I also knew you snowflakes would cry about it. :laugh:

Forum List

Back