Trumps encourages police brutality.

We finally have a strong president who isn't going to coddle criminals, RealDave.

The days of the limp wristed BS....
barack-obama-raul-castro-.jpeg

... are over.

You may as well get used to it. :)

You showed a picture. Maybe he was drunk & walked into a telephone pole. Maybe he took Trump's advice & grabbed the wrong pussy?

Trump said those words. Why are you denying it?
Maybe you're a lying sack of shit.
Maybe you are just another dumbass Trumnpette
Let's have the a link, ass clown...
I did not post the photo,. dumbass.

It is a photo, no explanation how the guy got that way. One of your Trumpette buddies seem to think the big tough Trump supporter got his ass kicked by a whimpy liberal. Bit thew reality is that we don't know. I put out some possibilities.
I meant a link to your claim that President Trump said it was "OK TO SLAM SOMEONE'S HEAD ON THE CAR DOOR," and that is an OUTRIGHT LIE. Here's what he said, and I don't hear him EVER utter the word SLAM. He said it would "be ok to take your hand away," he did NOT say, YES, GO AHEAD AND SLAM THEIR HEAD ON THE CAR DOOR. You fucking pathetic little shit stain leftist snowflakes are such BLATANT LIARS, and you wonder why people have REJECTED you ass clowns in elections in such epic fashion. If you didn't LIE and MAKE UP what you WANT TO HEAR, you mother fuckers wouldn't have anything to say at all, you sorry ass little two faced hypocritical hyperbole talking rat fuck twats...

Analysis | Trump’s continued, not-so-subtle suggestions of violence

The fact is that there is no doubt what he meant. You don't joke about something like that nor do you even hint at it. What Trump said was inappropriate. You are a typical Trump supporter. You are one of those supporters who Trump said would support him even if he shot someone in broad daylight in full view of people.

In a speech in from of law enforcement, rump said it was OK to slam a suspet's head on the door while putting them is the squad car.brutalized hi

Eviderntly Trump is too stupid to know these are suspects & not yet proven to do what ever crime being investigated.

Maybe your kid gets picked up as a suspect in a drug operation. Trumpettes wouldn't care if the police slammed his head in the car door even though it would turn out to be mistaken identity.

Trump endorsing violence is not new. He did it on the campaign trail. Now he encourages police brutality while demonstrating his ignorance of the law.
Link?
dave i have to agree here.....were is the link showing trump saying it was OK to slam a suspect's head on the door while putting them in the squad car......
": “Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put the hand over. Like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head. I said, ‘You can take the hand away, OK.'”

Speech on Long Island yesterday.
You have a problem with someone who just committed murder, bumping their head as they get in the back of a police car? That seems like a silly thing to worry about. Maybe you should just concentrate on the crime and the criminal.

In a speech in from of law enforcement, rump said it was OK to slam a suspet's head on the door while putting them is the squad car.brutalized hi

Eviderntly Trump is too stupid to know these are suspects & not yet proven to do what ever crime being investigated.

Maybe your kid gets picked up as a suspect in a drug operation. Trumpettes wouldn't care if the police slammed his head in the car door even though it would turn out to be mistaken identity.

Trump endorsing violence is not new. He did it on the campaign trail. Now he encourages police brutality while demonstrating his ignorance of the law.
Link?
dave i have to agree here.....were is the link showing trump saying it was OK to slam a suspect's head on the door while putting them in the squad car......
": “Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put the hand over. Like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head. I said, ‘You can take the hand away, OK.'”

You have a problem with someone who just committed murder, bumping their head as they get in the back of a police car? That seems like a silly thing to worry about. Maybe you should just concentrate on the crime and the criminal.

The fact is someone is considered innocent until proven guilty. The police should only use the force that is necessary to protect themselves. He was suggesting something much more than bumping their head.

Link?

Trump jokingly makes a comment about cops removing their hand to protect a criminal from bumping their head, RealDave thinks he's giving them permission to smash their head into a car door. :laugh:

Last edited:
RealDave has, once again, shown us his inability to understand the real world around him.

We can only embrace him as one of our village idiots. :)

Mar07LN-blog480.jpg

David
Nakamura
‏Verified account
@DavidNakamura
Follow
More
Trump says that he’s okay with police being rougher on arrested suspects, such as hitting their head on police car. Crowd of police cheers.
11:33 AM – 28 Jul 2017

Our President is a moron

In this day when Police have enough problems with the public, Trump wants to escalate the violence

Geez, it was a little joke. Have all liberals lost their sense of humor?

President Trump Did Not Endorse Police Brutality
Problem is....jokes are supposed to be funny

Roughing up suspects is not actually funny

So, does that mean we should take everything a candidate says on the campaign trail literally. Comments like "If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun"? Stuff like that?

Donald Trump is on video telling the police to assault those they arrest.

Republicans constantly talking about the constitution.

Republicans constantly calling liberals violent.

What Trump is telling the police to do, is it constitutional?

I've never heard liberals advocating such a thing.

Does GOP wonder, "Why 'rough people up'? Isn't it easier to just 'kill them'?"

Trump again is inciting violence. He of course is too much a pussy to ever do anything himself as he has been his whole life, but he loves the idea of telling other people to hurt human beings. Putin must be grinning on this.

So, does that mean we should take everything a candidate says on the campaign trail literally. Comments like "If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun"? Stuff like that?
US Police Chiefs Blast Trump For Endorsing 'Police Brutality'
Well, if he doubles down on it after he becomes elected one should start paying attention.
The FBI should perp walk the Criminal Orange Galoot before slamming his head several times on the car door taking him to Headquarters

Book 'im Dano

390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg
20258039_1643843852304140_8842867389787555518_n.jpg
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

Donald Trump is on video telling the police to assault those they arrest.

Republicans constantly talking about the constitution.

Republicans constantly calling liberals violent.

What Trump is telling the police to do, is it constitutional?

I've never heard liberals advocating such a thing.

Does GOP wonder, "Why 'rough people up'? Isn't it easier to just 'kill them'?"

Trump again is inciting violence. He of course is too much a pussy to ever do anything himself as he has been his whole life, but he loves the idea of telling other people to hurt human beings. Putin must be grinning on this.
It was okay for Big Ears to incite violence. Why the hypocrisy?

Last edited:
Police push back against Trump's law-and-order speech - CNNPolitics.com

He's baiting and inciting violence from afar like he did in the campaign , in some sense he enjoys his power to control others around him to do his bidding. Then turn around and say, no you misunderstood me, I never meant it that way. He seem to fit into this typical narcissistic personality's need to control others yet take zero responsibility for any of the consequences. He'll be the first to disavow those policeman who actually carried out his instructions and get charged with police brutality. He's the guy who yells fire in a crowded theater then walk away and say that I never told these people to trample anyone. Let's see what happens this time.

Forum List

Back