Trump's excellent medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, mental health

Why don't the Trump children bring their kids home for Thanksgiving? Why don't the Trump's spend holidays with Donald. Melania didn't even show up for his birthday party at Bedminister. She stayed in New York. None of the kids or grandkids showed up either.

If Joe Biden is this old pedo, why is he always surrounded by his children and grandchildren? Why are his family members smiling and happy in these pictures?

The only time Melania looked happy was at the Bush funeral - to which Donald wasn't invited.

View attachment 861878

View attachment 861880

View attachment 861879

One family I know of would never leave children alone in the same room with one male family member. He wasn't invited to most family events either, and more than one father flat out threatened him, when his child fled the room crying, because of something he said or did.

Donald Trump is that family member.

Oh blah blah blah, have no idea what Trump's children do, you're trying to protect President Pedo

Fck off

My dad says he started feeling old at around 85, he's now 92.... Guessing it depends on the person.... My first old age ache came at 50! My stupid knees! :(

Getting old is rough. But you'll never convince me an eighty something is up to being POTUS

Then why do you keep defending Trump and spewing Q-Anon bullshit about Pedos and gays?

You're just embarassed too admit you're going to vote for Trump - again.

I'm not defending Trump, I think he's loud and obnoxious, too old for job

Listen you sorry Canadian skank... YOU DO NOT MATTER

End of discussion

Oh blah blah blah, have no idea what Trump's children do, you're trying to protect President Pedo

Fck off
So which is worse, Trump reneging on a releasing his tax returns which he is not legally obligated to do or electing a President that fondles children and showered with his teenage daughter?

200w.gif

Then why do you keep defending Trump and spewing Q-Anon bullshit about Pedos and gays?

You're just embarassed too admit you're going to vote for Trump - again.
you saw the diary, you see him fondling and nibbling on children. Why do you defend this?

Did you vote for a person who took showers with his underage daughter?

So which is worse, Trump reneging on a releasing his tax returns which he is not legally obligated to do or electing a President that fondles children and showered with his teenage daughter?

200w.gif

I despise chomos

There's that

Forum List

Back