Trump's excellent medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, mental health

Trump’s physician said the president’s performance on cognitive exams was “exceptional.”
Trump tends to dictate what his physician's report says.

"Donald Trump is the most healthy, strongest, smartest president EVAH!" :lol:

It's not age, Biden is weak mentally and physically. Democrats are panicking.
trump-water-2.jpg

I have a lot of common sense and it tells me you're a paid poster promoting a monster who wants to destroy the USA and turn it into a dictatorship. Either that or you're a blithering idiot. My money is on the former because nobody can be as dumb and brainwashed as you seem.
Thanks for the laugh, a liberal having common sense. Lol

Yeah, I don't think that snopes article is correct. Look at the two pics they compared. Can you see any difference?

They turned the hat red. That's all.

View attachment 861743
You're an easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

And one of the reasons you're so stupid is that you cannot admit it to yourself when you are wrong.

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

Trump is in this fight to win! Glad he's lost some weight recently.

Trump’s physician said the president’s performance on cognitive exams was “exceptional.”

The medical report was notably released on Biden’s 81st birthday. “I am pleased to report that President Trump’s overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional. In addition, his most recent extensive laboratory analysis remains well within normal limits and was even more favorable than prior testing in some of the most significant parameters, most likely secondary to weight reduction,” Aronwald wrote.

“It is my opinion that President Trump is currently in excellent health, and with his continued interest in preventative health monitoring and maintenance, he will continue to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle for years to come,” Aronwald added.

DO note that its his PERSONAL physicians report.

Trump is in this fight to win! Glad he's lost some weight recently.

The medical report was notably released on Biden’s 81st birthday. “I am pleased to report that President Trump’s overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional. In addition, his most recent extensive laboratory analysis remains well within normal limits and was even more favorable than prior testing in some of the most significant parameters, most likely secondary to weight reduction,” Aronwald wrote.

“It is my opinion that President Trump is currently in excellent health, and with his continued interest in preventative health monitoring and maintenance, he will continue to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle for years to come,” Aronwald added.

let me guess, this new report puts his height at 6'6" and his weight at 195lbs?

Forum List

Back