Trump's excellent medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, mental health

A foot taller and 50 pounds more than you?

Trump is not a foot taller than me, but for sure 50 pounds if not more than me.

Let's see a real medical report on Biden, not a personal doc.

It'd be devastating

I agree, but then again the same would be true of Trump also, why do you not demand such a thing of him?

It's a shame if we can't do better than Biden or Trump!
But that is the choice we have.
Dictator or some one who knows government & we hope having been in government for so long will know w too pick those with the expertise to do the job.
Not followers picked for personal wants.

Trump is not a foot taller than me, but for sure 50 pounds if not more than me.

I agree, but then again the same would be true of Trump also, why do you not demand such a thing of him?

I'm no Trump fan, I wish they'd both go away.

I like Youngkin... maybe 2028, until then let Desantis pull your hairs

But that is the choice we have.
Dictator or some one who knows government & we hope having been in government for so long will know w too pick those with the expertise to do the job.
Not followers picked for personal wants.
I think you mean successful business man or career, corrupt, shitty politician!

in 3 years the latter has shown his inability to do the job. All you have to do is turn loose of your liberal "feelings" and look at the condition of everything around you.

I realize libs aren't capable of that.

I don't understand the left dogging Trump's health.
Then say nothing about the obvious optics showing how fragile Biden is.

Crazy times we live in.

Parents would be wise to keep their girls away from the demented pedo

Why don't the Trump children bring their kids home for Thanksgiving? Why don't the Trump's spend holidays with Donald. Melania didn't even show up for his birthday party at Bedminister. She stayed in New York. None of the kids or grandkids showed up either.

If Joe Biden is this old pedo, why is he always surrounded by his children and grandchildren? Why are his family members smiling and happy in these pictures?

The only time Melania looked happy was at the Bush funeral - to which Donald wasn't invited.

1700591470547.png

1700591545283.png

1700591502869.png

One family I know of would never leave children alone in the same room with one male family member. He wasn't invited to most family events either, and more than one father flat out threatened him, when his child fled the room crying, because of something he said or did.

Donald Trump is that family member.

Forum List

Back