Trump's excellent medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, mental health

Look Joe's brain has left the building the guy is barely functional. Now consider the upcoming stress of a full blown presidential campaign, you Dems need a new plan.

Nothing fake about this one :eusa_dance:

200w.gif

:abgg2q.jpg:
Have you ever ridden a bike with Toe Clips?

Sometimes your foot gets trapped and you can’t get it loose. That is why I took them off my bike

Fat Donnie doesn’t even know how to ride a bike

Have you ever ridden a bike with Toe Clips?

Sometimes your foot gets trapped and you can’t get it loose. That is why I took them off my bike

Fat Donnie doesn’t even know how to ride a bike
:itsok: Nothing fake about this one

The first step to healing is admitting you made a mistake voting for Biden.
Heavens No! The choice between Trump and Biden in 2020, Biden was the only choice to make! I'm grateful, and thank the good Lord daily that Trump has not been in office, and Biden and team have been running the show! He ain't perfect by all means, but he loves this country, and crooked Donald hates it...he complains and whines and hates everything about our country that has made us great for nearly 250 years....I can't stomach Trump's divisiveness and hatred and perpetual lying mouth! He and his inbred evil, gives me the heebee jeebees!! The creeps! Sorry, just being honest here....:(

Heavens No! The choice between Trump and Biden in 2020, Biden was the only choice to make! I'm grateful, and thank the good Lord daily that Trump has not been in office, and Biden and team have been running the show! He ain't perfect by all means, but he loves this country, and crooked Donald hates it...he complains and whines and hates everything about our country that has made us great for nearly 250 years....I can't stomach Trump's divisiveness and hatred and perpetual lying mouth! He and his inbred evil, gives me the heebee jeebees!! The creeps! Sorry, just being honest here....:(
:itsok: January 20, 2025

At 81, Biden can still bicycle ten miles

Fat Donnie has difficulty waddling 50 feet

Except your Tater keeps falling off

Is Buttplugg still pretending to bike to work? You know videoed putting his bike in the Secret Service vehicle?

Lol what a dumbass

Last edited:
Except your Tater keeps falling off

Is Buttplugg still pretending to bike to work? You know videoed putting his bike in the Secret Service vehicle?

Lol what a dumbass

Lets see Fat Donnie do this

Meanwhile, Fat Donnie wont even go up a flight of stairs

Last edited:
Lets see Fat Donnie do this

Meanwhile, Fat Donnie wont even go up a flight of stairs

I know you are too fat to ride a bike..
But anyone riding a bike with Toe Clips knows sometimes your foot gets trapped and you fall.

At 81, our President still bicycles and swims
Fat Donnie can do neither

You don't know me at all. Next time research and you won't look ridiculous

Should I post videos of your pedo trying to climb stairs? I can

Forum List

Back