Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

um…not sure what you are talking about…his probe uncovered how the russian hoax was started and how clinton and the demafasict funded it and spread putin disinformation
No, it hasn’t. He made some unsubstantiated claims and wild theories that failed to prove anything in court. Durham’s story proved to be false.

so? what they did might not be criminal

doesn’t change what they did
If Durham’s theories had been correct, it would have been illegal.

Since they were found innocent, Durham’s story is therefore false.

$1.5 million?

That sounds like the amount the Potatohead family gets from the Chinese on a monthly basis from that billion dollar "investment" that was handed to them.

um…not sure what you are talking about…his probe uncovered how the russian hoax was started and how clinton and the demafasict funded it and spread putin disinformation

yet no arrest.

yet no arrest.
ok...so? Not everything is a crime....I get that as a dembot you are used to be around criminality....but many things can be illegal or wrong, or unethical and not be criminal....such as the dems getting in bed with Putin and spreading disinformation to undermine our election.

ok...so? Not everything is a crime....I get that as a dembot you are used to be around criminality....but many things can be illegal or wrong, or unethical and not be criminal....such as the dems getting in bed with Putin and spreading disinformation to undermine our election.
So Durham prosecuted two innocent men merely to promote a narrative.

That means he should be impeached, yes.

The useful idiots have been fed their new narrative: Trump is using the rumor of his arrest to defraud campaign donors.

So Durham prosecuted two innocent men merely to promote a narrative.

That means he should be impeached, yes.
Yes, he prosecuted two men that were innocent, and failed to prove they were guilty....I am not sure how you are just learning about the criminal justice system

No, people get found NG all the time, prosecutors aren't impeached for that....geez man....and a AUSA isn't "impeached" you moron...they can be fired.....by the President....but Xiden clearly thinks he does a good job and hasn't.

No, people get found NG all the time, prosecutors aren't impeached for that....geez man....and a AUSA isn't "impeached" you moron...they can be fired.....by the President....but Xiden clearly thinks he does a good job and hasn't.
Prosecutors also investigate people and choose not to indict, but somehow you think that means they should be impeached.

So you see how stupid you look, right?

Prosecutors also investigate people and choose not to indict, but somehow you think that means they should be impeached.

So you see how stupid you look, right?
when did i say any prosecutor should be impeached?

Forum List

Back