Trump's first salvo in his brand new war on HIS OWN BASE.

My son and his wfe lost their insurance which was employer paid and got obamacare. They paid $432 a month premiums. Prior to that they paid $192 for both of them.

My daughter in law broke her hand. The bill was $13,000 in emergency and follow up care.

obama care paid nothing until the $6000 deductible was paid. After that ocare paid 80% leaving a balance still to be paid of $2100. They took out a loan against their home for $8100.

With their prior insurance they would have paid only the $500.00 deductible. Ironically if they had no insurance at all, the hospital would have discounted the bill 75% and worked out a payment plan for the $3,250.

They lost their insurance because the plan they bought did not have pregnancy and baby care included. It was substandard. At their age, 55 plus, they didn't need it.

This is why so many people hate ocare and want it gone.

His base wants Obamacare gone. He is taking out Obamacare and you think that's attacking his base?

It's absolutely mind boggling that you seriously think eliminating a program that you passed knowing it would hurt people is going to hurt people.

My son and his wfe lost their insurance which was employer paid and got obamacare. They paid $432 a month premiums. Prior to that they paid $192 for both of them.

In other words their employer stopped paying for their insurance and instead pocketed that money - how is that Obamacare's fault?

My daughter in law broke her hand. The bill was $13,000 in emergency and follow up care.

obama care paid nothing until the $6000 deductible was paid. After that ocare paid 80% leaving a balance still to be paid of $2100. They took out a loan against their home for $8100.

With their prior insurance they would have paid only the $500.00 deductible. Ironically if they had no insurance at all, the hospital would have discounted the bill 75% and worked out a payment plan for the $3,250.

They lost their insurance because the plan they bought did not have pregnancy and baby care included. It was substandard. At their age, 55 plus, they didn't need it.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Aca has increased costs, premiums, and deductibles across the board. And democrats passed the bill knowing this would happen. They lied to the people because they thought if they destroyed the healthcare industry people would embrace their single payer plan.

They paid $432 a month premiums. Prior to that they paid $192 for both of them.

They lost their insurance because the plan they bought did not have pregnancy and baby care included.

You seriously think that maternity (which is a medical expense known to happen to people by the way) more then doubled their premium and shot up their deductibles??

It didn't, what happened was they had a better plan subsidized by their employer, subsidy that said employer could have continued but made a decision not to, as often happened well before Obamacare.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Aca has increased costs, premiums, and deductibles across the board. And democrats passed the bill knowing this would happen. They lied to the people because they thought if they destroyed the healthcare industry people would embrace their single payer plan.

Yea?

8775-exhibit-1-111.png

To listen to right wing fools the insurance never got more expensive before Obamacare.

Don't you love the premise of the left here though? Obamacare is amazing but the people who it "helps" are too stupid to realize that so they vote against it

Don't you love the premise of the left here though? Obamacare is amazing but the people who it "helps" are too stupid to realize that so they vote against it
That's part of it. The other part is that Republicans don't even try to help their base. Ever. They come with fancy phrases like "let him die" and think it's a sign of freedom.

Well, I guess death is the ultimate freedom.

Forum List

Back