Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

So your claim that Trump declassified the documents is bullshit.
i need a link to the court asking him that. When? for what purpose? he’s never been charged thus never had to raise the defense

The special master did so, before they were removed.
you said court…

the special master isn’t the court, moreover got removed by the appeals court…so it’s moot

once again you got caught lying

you said court…

the special master isn’t the court, moreover got removed by the appeals court…so it’s moot

once again you got caught lying
Yes. The special master was part of the court.

President Trump declassified the documents. That's his claim.

They're not his property. They don't belong to him. He's a private citizen now. There is no evidence he declassified them. There's no record or email chain or written notes or anything indicating a de-classification process was initiated. He is a private citizen illegally in possession of sensitive United States government property, which is a felony. Assuming the details I've read have been reported correctly these last few weeks, I predict he will be indicted shortly.

They're not his property. They don't belong to him. He's a private citizen now. There is no evidence he declassified them. There's no record or email chain or written notes or anything indicating a de-classification process was initiated. He is a private citizen illegally in possession of sensitive United States government property, which is a felony. Assuming the details I've read have been reported correctly these last few weeks, I predict he will be indicted shortly.
He said he declassified them. That means they're declassified. Damn, you creatures are stupid.

Forum List

Back