Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

They were declassified when Trump took them.
Says who? You? Trump never told anyone he declassified anything even when the DoJ came looking for them. You’d think he would have mentioned it. That fact that to this day he’s never said he declassified them should tell you that it’s utter nonsense.

He still had to turn them over because he received a subpoena for any document with classification markings.

Says who? You? Trump never told anyone he declassified anything even when the DoJ came looking for them. You’d think he would have mentioned it. That fact that to this day he’s never said he declassified them should tell you that it’s utter nonsense.

He still had to turn them over because he received a subpoena for any document with classification markings.
Says who? you?

The president said he declassified them. You're butthurt because Trump had the same power and privilege as every other President. That's what this is all about.

The MAGAs hate having to comply with the law. But they will, and many already have gone to jail. Obama gave the VP the authority to declassify documents. If Trump had immediately returned the documents when requested, there would not be the certainity that he will be going to trial: dead certainity.
Trump is the only one who enforces the law doofus.

“I didn’t even know I took them, I’m demented Yannow”
More like “I worked will hundreds of thousands of papers over my career and a few dozen classified documents got mixed in with my other documents, which isn’t uncommon.”

The president said he declassified them. You're butthurt because Trump had the same power and privilege as every other President. That's what this is all about.
No he didn’t. The court specifically asked him what he declassified and he refused to say.

Forum List

Back