Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

You can tell whatever bullshit you want on the internet - no consequences. That doesn't change the fact that the President can't just change classification with his imagination.

So, please, stop posing. You'll just reveal more about the nature of your, ahem, classified work and make yourself look dumb and dumber in the process.
You really are a fucking idiot. The President can declassify anything he wants and doesn't answer to anyone on that power. It's Presidential privilege. Go fuck yourself, loser.

You really are a fucking idiot. The President can declassify anything he wants and doesn't answer to anyone on that power. It's Presidential privilege. Go fuck yourself, loser.

Prepare to cry.

Never denied that the President has significant de-classification/classification authority, but it is not as omnipotent as you imagine. Your IQ is apparently too low to understand the fact that *as president* he can declassify stuff, but as an ex/former president he cannot, and if he's an ex-president in possession of classified documents, there has to be evidence that they were de-classified.

Stop being a moron about this.

Prepare to cry.

Never denied that the President has significant de-classification/classification authority, but it is not as omnipotent as you imagine. Your IQ is apparently too low to understand the fact that *as president* he can declassify stuff, but as an ex/former president he cannot, and if he's an ex-president in possession of classified documents, there has to be evidence that they were de-classified.

Stop being a moron about this.
HE DECLASSIFIED THEM WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

HE DECLASSIFIED THEM WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

There's no evidence that he did, you fucking thick fuck. He can't just claim he did it; he has to be able to demonstrate/prove that he initiated that process. If the most recent reports are to be believed, he's on tape admitting that he's in possession of classified materials.

Like I said, prepare to cry.

There's no evidence that he did, you fucking thick fuck. He can't just claim he did it; he has to be able to demonstrate/prove that he initiated that process. If the most recent reports are to be believed, he's on tape admitting that he's in possession of classified materials.

Like I said, prepare to cry.
In this country you don't have to prove yourself innocent. Trump is innocent until you prove him guilty, so get to work. Idiot.

In this country you don't have to prove yourself innocent. Trump is innocent until you prove him guilty, so get to work. Idiot.

You're fucking retarded and have no clue what you're talking about.

Yes, innocent until proven guilty.

What you can't seem to process is that there is no evidence that the documents in Trump's possession were de-classified. Therefore, as a private citizen, he was in possession of classified documents. Just saying they are de-classified, without any evidence to support it, isn't evidence of classification.

As I said, I think you'll find out soon enough. Prepare to cry more.

You're fucking retarded and have no clue what you're talking about.

Yes, innocent until proven guilty.

What you can't seem to process is that there is no evidence that the documents in Trump's possession were de-classified. Therefore, as a private citizen, he was in possession of classified documents. Just saying they are de-classified, without any evidence to support it, isn't evidence of classification.

As I said, I think you'll find out soon enough. Prepare to cry more.
Prove he lied.

I don't need to. He needs to prove he classified US government property that was in his possession as a private citizen.

You don't understand how this works, kid. That's okay, Jack will teach you, lol
Nope. You still don't get it. You're the one claiming he lied. Prove it. Idiot.

Nope. You still don't get it. You're the one claiming he lied. Prove it. Idiot.

Not necessary to prove he lied, tard.

* It is illegal for a private citizen to knowingly misplace, possess, store, disseminate, etc. classified info
* Any private citizen - including a former president - has to explain how/why they are in possession of classified docs/info

If the former president actually attempted to declassify the materials, there should be evidence to that effect. You believe that the president's word after the fact, after he left office suffices...that is not likely true.

Forum List

Back