Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

He clearly did - and voluntarily contacted DOJ to report it. Unlike Orange Julius.

Again, the difference is intent and/or negligence or lack of it. You don't get charged for an oopsie. Might lose your clearance/job/career over it but not always a criminal offense.

That being said, it was clearly sloppy handling of classified material and doesn't necessarily speak well of his/his team's administrative capacity. That I will admit.
it is illegal for a vp or senator to even have classifieds....biden should be condemned to death for treason

god if one man controlled and upset my life like he did you...i would take a pistol and apologize to my family and blow my fucking brains all over their gd pthetic worthless faces you grooming gender confused pile of shit.lolololol

now get grooming

LOL, another hopelessly imbecilic butt-squeezed MAGA who's gonna cry like a motherfucker when his MAGA Jesus gets indicted.

No.

Biden did not withhold when requested to return.

He didn't hide documents under subpoena.

Neither did Pence, which he won't be prosecuted.

What you're told, as a flunky, is only what you need to know....even if it isn't technically correct.
Why do they keep finding documents if he's turned them in? Why are they continually searching his home if he has voluntarily turned them in?

He clearly did - and voluntarily contacted DOJ to report it. Unlike Orange Julius.

Again, the difference is intent and/or negligence or lack of it. You don't get charged for an oopsie. Might lose your clearance/job/career over it but not always a criminal offense.

That being said, it was clearly sloppy handling of classified material and doesn't necessarily speak well of his/his team's administrative capacity. That I will admit.
No dumbass that is not true

Just as with Pence, shit happens.

In Grifty's case it was deliberate.
Here's what you said simp

"Biden did not withhold when requested to return.

He didn't hide documents under subpoena"
No.

Biden did not withhold when requested to return.

He didn't hide documents under subpoena.

Neither did Pence, which he won't be prosecuted.

What you're told, as a flunky, is only what you need to know....even if it isn't technically correct.
If Biden returned them why are they still searching his home and finding more?

Another stupid bidped supporter

Yeah that's what you stupid fuckers always say when you lose an argument. It's funny how that grooming shit is always on your minds. Not so funny come to think of it.

Prepare to cry in your whiskey when Orange Julius gets perp-walked, lol.

Biden consented to the search and cooperated with investigators. There's no evidence that crimes were committed, though the investigation may still be ongoing.

It's definitely sloppy administration - never denied that. But sloppy administration isn't gross negligence per se and it's not criminal intent.
Holy fucking shit Trump cooperated as a matter of fact the FBI told him he needed to change the lock up on the first inspection in June of 2021

Yeah that's what you stupid fuckers always say when you lose an argument. It's funny how that grooming shit is always on your minds. Not so funny come to think of it.

Prepare to cry in your whiskey when Orange Julius gets perp-walked, lol.
I haven't lost you keep lying simp 2025 get ready to say president Donald j. Trump

I haven't lost you keep lying simp 2025 get ready to say president Donald j. Trump
bf5c7.jpg

sure

Classified material next to your Corvette — what were you thinking?” Doocy asked Biden.

“Let me, I’m going to get a chance to speak on all of this. God willing, soon,” Biden responded. “But as I said earlier this week, people, and by the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage. Okay, so it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street.”

“So… in a locked garage?” Doocy followed up.

“But anyway. Yes,” Biden replied. “As well as my Corvette. But as I said earlier this week, people know I take classified documents and classified material seriously,”
Yeah, after the fact.

He didn't know they were their until they were found.

Forum List

Back