Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

Not necessary to prove he lied, tard.

* It is illegal for a private citizen to knowingly misplace, possess, store, disseminate, etc. classified info
* Any private citizen - including a former president - has to explain how/why they are in possession of classified docs/info

If the former president actually attempted to declassify the materials, there should be evidence to that effect. You believe that the president's word after the fact, after he left office suffices...that is not likely true.
IT WAS DECLASSIFIED. IDIOT.

Hahahaha

Like when he lost the house, the senate, and the white house...
You are quoting posts of mine from weeks ago now?... LMAO stay with us Beavis....

Beavis Frustration (in GIF format) : r/BeavisAndButthead

You can prove he knew the documents were there?
sure

Classified material next to your Corvette — what were you thinking?” Doocy asked Biden.

“Let me, I’m going to get a chance to speak on all of this. God willing, soon,” Biden responded. “But as I said earlier this week, people, and by the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage. Okay, so it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street.”

“So… in a locked garage?” Doocy followed up.

“But anyway. Yes,” Biden replied. “As well as my Corvette. But as I said earlier this week, people know I take classified documents and classified material seriously,”

Not necessary to prove he lied, tard.

* It is illegal for a private citizen to knowingly misplace, possess, store, disseminate, etc. classified info
* Any private citizen - including a former president - has to explain how/why they are in possession of classified docs/info

If the former president actually attempted to declassify the materials, there should be evidence to that effect. You believe that the president's word after the fact, after he left office suffices...that is not likely true.
Jo Biden retained all those documents after he was a senator and vp. Now what?

More than those who have already qualified that they have never had a security clearance
Your security clearance has absolutely squat to do with declassification.

If it did, you would laugh as hard as the rest of us at the idea that Grifty can declassify anything "with his mind".

Your security clearance has absolutely squat to do with declassification.

If it did, you would laugh as hard as the rest of us at the idea that Grifty can declassify anything "with his mind".
Actually the annual training you receive Trains those in how the process is done. The process how classification starts and how it's declassified and how to handle those documents while they are classified

Actually the annual training you receive Trains those in how the process is done. The process how classification starts and how it's declassified and how to handle those documents while they are classified
Can a POTUS declassify any and all information with his mind?

You're the one making crap up
No.

Biden did not withhold when requested to return.

He didn't hide documents under subpoena.

Neither did Pence, which he won't be prosecuted.

What you're told, as a flunky, is only what you need to know....even if it isn't technically correct.

Jo Biden retained all those documents after he was a senator and vp. Now what?

He clearly did - and voluntarily contacted DOJ to report it. Unlike Orange Julius.

Again, the difference is intent and/or negligence or lack of it. You don't get charged for an oopsie. Might lose your clearance/job/career over it but not always a criminal offense.

That being said, it was clearly sloppy handling of classified material and doesn't necessarily speak well of his/his team's administrative capacity. That I will admit.

Forum List

Back